Ch:1 Harry Potter (sub)

Warnings: Fluff, Mommy kink, Inappropriate language.

IMAGINE:

Finally catching sleep, you were cuddled up in your bed. Your legs spread wide occupying the entire bed. Your body movement created wrinkles in the red sheet. That's when you heard the door open, barely sleeping you opened your eyes. You saw Harry slowly walking his way to your bed, his footsteps could barely be heard. He looked deep into your eyes and you started to notice a small smile forming on his face. You sat up and broke the silence between you two, whispering to him you said. "Harry, Baby boy you're not supposed to be here..." Harry immediately stopped smiling and lowered his gaze onto the cold, hard floor and whispered back. "I'm sorry to interrupt your slumber mommy, but I could hardly sleep in the boys dormitory. Ron was snoring so hard, I don't think I'm the only one who can't sleep." The grin started forming again when you giggled. You started to make space on the bed, and patted on it opening the covers, Harry slipped in without hesitation and giggled. He turned around now facing you, and sank his head deep into your breasts. He looked up making a innocent face and smiled at you. You just giggled softly at him and said, "Oh my god baby boy, you know that face turns me on." "Well you can do whatever you want mommy, this submissive boyfriend is all yours" he said giggling back. He knew right now you both couldn't afford fucking, but he still loved teasing you. "You're going to pay for this baby boy. Just wait till tomorrow." You shot down a glare, and suddenly his grin disappeared. You let out a slight chuckle, followed by a smirk as you both finally started dozing off. You both cuddled with eachother the entire night, and was caught by Hermione the next morning.

Hey guys, this was my first ever harry potter story. I hope you enjoyed it, the next chapter might be a smut (just warning). Thank you for spending you time in this story. Stay safe.

Word count: 365 words