𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Luke's POV:

What's happening?

One second everyone could see me and the next, nobody can. Not even my best friends.

"Guys, what's going on?" I ask as I start to panic. I look at Emily to see she had confusion written all over her face along with everyone else in the room. Emily, Alex, and Reggie rush of the stage and go to the Avengers, probably to ask what was going on.

This is too much to handle.

Emily's powers brought my memory back, but they also made me completely invisible.

I see Mr. Stark walk up on stage and start to speak. "Alright everyone, I know that you all might be thinking 'oh my goodness where'd the boy go?' Well I'm here to tell you that we're trying to figure that out, but in the meantime let's get back to the party!" He says as the DJ plays another song and everyone goes back to normal. He walks off the stage and goes back to everyone else.

I walk up to Emily and see that she was starting to freak out. "Where did he go? He just disappeared all of a sudden!" She says as everyone tries to calm her down. "Look Emily, I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this." Willie says as Betty furrows her brows. "Emily?" She says. "It's a long story." Emily says as Betty drops it.

"Vision, you can't see him either?" Wanda asks as Vision nods his head no. "No I'm afraid not. He disappeared to me the same moment he did for you all."

How can I get their attention?

All of this would be so much easier if Emily remembered who I was.

Suddenly that's when all the emotions that I previously had came back.

The heartbreak, the love, everything.

What can I do? How can I make her remember.

That's when an idea pops up into my head, but I wasn't sure if I was ready.

I could play Unsaid Emily for her.

She would be able to hear me and I would be telling our story all over again.

The reason why we lost each other in the first place.

But how would it work? I can't just start playing all of a sudden. I need to practice the song.

I teleport to the the living room in the compound and walk around til I find an office.

I look around until I find a sticky note and a pen. I write down on it and when I finish I teleport back to the party and place the sticky note on Emily's chair.

Maia/Emily's POV:

Where did he go?

One second he was up on stage with us, and the next he was gone.

No one knew where he went or where he could've gone.

I go back to our table to sit down for a minute to process all of this when I see a sticky note on my chair. I pick it up and see that it says,

"Meet me on the stage in an hour."

The handwriting looked familiar but I couldn't quite figure out who's it was.

"What's that?" Alex asks from behind me. I hand him the sticky note and he reads it.

"I guess we'll find out who wrote it in an hour." I say as he just hums in response.