𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Maia's POV:

"You boys made it." Vision says as I turn around, only to see nobody there.

"Uh, Vision. There's nobody there" I say as he looks at me confused.

"You can't see them either? That's odd. I figured that with your abilities you would-" he says but is cut off by Peter walking into the room with flowers in his hands.

"Hey." he says with a smile on his face. "Hi." I reply as Vision just looks at the two of us.

"I'll leave you to alone. Follow me boys." he says which makes Peter furrow his brows.

"I'll tell you later." I say as I walk up to him. He hands me the flowers and I kiss him on the cheek which catches him off guard.

"Thank you, they're beautiful." I say as I go to the kitchen quickly to put them in a vase with water.

When I come back, I see Peter looking around the room in confusion. "Is everything okay?" I ask as he turns to look at me, not noticing that I had entered the room.

"Yeah I just...I thought I sensed something. Must've been a false alarm." He says as he goes to grab my hand. "Shall we?"

"We shall."

Luke's POV:

"Alex please, everything's gonna be fine. We'll ask Vision our questions and who know's, maybe we'll get to meet the Violet Phoenix." Reggie says as Alex paces back and forth.

He stops in his tracks to say, "And how do you know that Vision will be able to help us? To answer our questions? For all we know, he can suddenly turn bad and kill us...well not kill us but remove us from existence. You never know!" Alex says as I roll my eyes. He always overthinks in these kind's of situations.

"Dude, chill. Let's just take it one step at a time. It's only one-thirty, so let's go visit some places in New York with Willie before going back to the compound. Sound good?" I ask him as he takes a breath and nods. He calls Willie and about a few seconds later, he poofs into the studio.

"Hey guys! Alex." Willie says as he takes off his helmet. "So, where to first?" he asks as we all teleport back to New York.

"What about the mall? I think that's one of the only places we haven't gone to since we've came back." Alex suggests.

We all agree and Willie teleports us to the mall closest to the compound. We walk around for a while and go into different stores.

We obviously couldn't try on any of the clothes, so we decided to scare people a bit by moving the clothes and making it seem as if they were floating.

"AAAHH!" A lady screams as she runs out of the store after Reggie had gotten her shirt that she had in a cart and put it on his head.

We all laugh and soon we continue to walk around. Eventually we stop in the middle of the mall where there was this huge fountain. Kids were making wishes as their families just watched them.

"Ooh, ooh! Can I go make a wish? Pleaseee?" Reggie begs as Alex rolls his eyes and hands him a penny that he had in his pocket.

I watch Reggie close his eyes shut and mutter what I was assuming was his wish and throws the coin into the fountain.