𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Alex's POV:

"Yeah he's uh...he's just a friend of mine. I just wasn't sure if you had met him or not." I lie to Emily as she just nods her head.

I can't believe she had actually did it.

What if Luke got his memories back, what would we do then? Tell him that Emily was so upset that she erased her memories too.

I did the only thing that I could think of and excused myself before leaving Emily and going inside to talk to her family.

"Uh F.R.I.D.A.Y, where's everybody?" I ask as she responds with, "they're in the meeting room. Shall I notify them that you request their presence?" She asks as I tell her yes and to notify everyone to meet me in the living room.

Soon enough, I hear and see everyone walk in the living room with concerned looks on their faces.

"Is everything okay?"

"Where's Emily?"

"Did something happen back home?"

They all ask as I try to calm them down. "Guys, guys. Everything's ok. Well...health wise but- ok look, we've got a problem." I say as they all gather around me.

"Problem? What kind of problem?" Mr. Stark asks as he looks at me a bit concerned. "Well, yesterday when Reggie and I went back to the garage, we noticed that Luke looked pretty much unphased to what had happened that night."

"What do you mean?" Bucky asks as I clarify. "He didn't seem upset anymore. He seemed perfectly fine despite being completely crushed before we left."

Mr. Stark furrows his brows before asking, "and why was he upset?"

Had they not put two and two together?

"Because Emily went out with-" I say before I was cut of by Natasha. "Went out with her friends and he got a bit jealous, right?" She says as she gives me a look that said 'just go with it.' So I did.

"Right." I say as everyone understands and they tell me to continue.

"Well, when I woke up this morning I found him flirting with our friend, Julie. Then when we performed at our gig...he didn't recognize Emily."

This confuses everyone as they open their mouths to say something but nothing comes out. "He-he didn't recognize her?" Mr Stark asks again as I nod my head yes.

"Yeah...he doesn't remember her anymore. When Emily found out, she went inside his head to try and find their memories but she couldn't find anything. He's forgotten her."

Everyone's faces drop a bit as they realize how Emily must've felt after finding out. "It gets worse." I say as as they all look confused.
"How could it possibly get worse?" Natasha asks as she crosses her arms.

"When I came back not too long ago to check up on her, she was a wreck. So much that she decided to..." I trail off, afraid of how they're gonna take the news.

"She decided to what?" Wanda asks as she walks up to me, worry written all over her face. "She decided to erase her memories too."

Wanda stops and looks at me shocked and confused. She turns to look back at everyone who had the same looks on their faces.

Suddenly we hear footsteps and we see Emily walk in. "Hey guys! So I was thinking, why don't we all have a move night!" She says as she plasters a big smile on her face.