𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Maia's POV:

The drive back to the compound was silent, both Peter and I not knowing what to say.

I just couldn't wrap my head around the thought of the guys being behind all of this. They're gone.

Once we arrived at the compound, we walk in, only to find everyone, including my dad, waiting for us.

Everyone had excited looks on their faces but once they saw ours, they became worried.

"Hey, how'd the dinner go?" My dad asks as he goes up to hug me. I look over at Peter and see that he was just looking down.

"It was fun." I say as my dad gives me a look that proved that he didn't believe me. "Then why the glum faces?" He asks as we both just stay silent.

"Well then, we have something to show you that might cheer you up." He says as he walks the both of us to the lab.

"Before you go, I need you to put this on." He says while holding a blindfold.

"A blindfold? Why can't I just-" I say but he cuts me off by placing the blindfold in front of my eyes. "Oh, ok then."

Once it's on, he asks how many fingers he's holding up. "Dad, I can't see remember?"

"Just pick a number." I sigh and guess three.

"Wrong, it was seven." He says as he walks me into the lab. I see everything get brighter, proving to me that the lights turned on. I can also hear whispers coming from the other side of the room.

"Alright, you ready?" Dad asks as his voice becomes more distant. "As I'll ever be"

"Ok you can take off your blindfold in

3...

2...

1...

Luke's POV:

After Peter and Emily left the restaurant, I had to admit that I felt a little bad but I couldn't help it.

Seeing her with someone else just made me feel..jealous I guess.

I've only been back for a week but who knows how long she's been here. Maybe I'm just too late.

"Hey man, you okay?" Reggie asks as I realize that I was just staring at the door after Emily had left.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just..I kinda feel bad." I say as I turn to look at him, he also had a guilty look on his face. "Yeah, I do too. Maybe the 'making the food fly in the air' trick was a little too far."

"We should probably go." Willie says as he and Alex come back from outside. They went to go check on the couple after everything to make sure they were okay.

They did kick them out of the restaurant pretty harsh.

"Is she ok?" I ask as they both just look at each other.

"Yeah, she's fine. It's just that..they kinda figured out that it was us that crashed the date." Alex says as he puts his hands in his pockets and also has a guilty look on his face. "The ring kinda gave it away." Willie says as they all look at me.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to give it back to her." I say as I look around and see all the workers cleaning up the mess that we had made.

"They're going back to the compound. Maybe we should go, try to apologize." Alex says.