𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐀

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

September 14th, 2020
Los Angeles
Luke's POV:

The guys and I have been in this dark room for about an hour and Alex hasn't stopped crying since. We should be at the Orpheum right now! But instead we ate some stupid hot dogs and now we're probably never going to be able to go home.

"Alex please, everything's fine. We just need to figure out how to get out of here." I say, turning to the blonde boy on the ground who was crying his heart out.

"You know I don't handle these things well!" Alex says as Reggie just looks at the two of us, obviously not wanting to say anything since he was just as confused and overwhelmed as we were.

Alex eventually calms down and finally stands up. When he does, everything starts to shake causing Reggie to also stand up.

We all start to fall and fall until we finally hit the ground. We all groan and cough from the sudden impact.

After a couple of seconds, we all manage to get up and I notice that we weren't in the dark room anymore, we were in the studio.

"Woah. Woah! How did we get back here?" I ask and suddenly we hear a scream that didn't come from us. It came from..a girl?!

"AHHHHH!" She screams and as we all turn to look at her, we all begin to scream too.

"AHHHHHH!" We all begin to huddle up and Alex and Reggie hold on to me while screaming.

The girls run away, still screaming, and the guys and I stop, watching her leave the studio as we let go of each other.

"What...WAS THAT? HOW ARE WE BACK HERE?" Alex asks as Reggie and I just look around. "I don't know, but we just scared the heck outta that girl." Reggie says as he fixes his jacket.

We all head to the back of the studio when we here someone enter. We peek around the corner and see that the girl came back, only this time holding a cross.

She walks around the garage for a second with a scared look on her face until she says, "Are you still here?" She takes a shaky breath until again saying, "...whatever you are." In defeat, she puts her cross down. "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy."

The boys and I poof behind her and I say, "Well, we're all a little crazy." She turns around and holds out her cross to us, screaming in the process.

Alex covers his ears while I take a step back, Reggie holding out his hands in defense. "Oh god. Please stop screaming!" Alex says, the girl stops and keeps her cross pointed towards us.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" She asks.

Her mom's studio? This was OUR studio.

"Your mom's studio?" I scoff, walking up to her. She get closer to me with the cross and I try to explain myself.

"This is OUR studio. Trust me." I try to back away from her and end up sitting on top of the piano. "The grand piano is new, and-and-and...MY COUCH!" I jump on my couch, which I missed so much by the way, and lay there for a few seconds before sitting up and realizing that a few things have changed since we were last here.

"But that is definitely not my six-string."

Confused, I look around the room and notice that there are chairs on the ceiling. Chairs in the ceiling?! We definitely didn't have those before.