𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

𝔹𝕆'𝕤 ℍℚ.
"Boss, I heard there is a new mission?" I pull down my hoodie. The man in front of me smiles. "It is. There is someone from military that might heard about our organization. Eliminate them if-" his eyes glint dangerously. "-if they can't be of use to organization? Roger that." Moonshine looks at me behind his white mask. That intrigued looks.

"We are off! See you later." both of us step out of the organization HQ. "So, who it is?" Moonshine asks. Hmm? Who. "Matsumoto Sukida. 49 years old. He has strong influence inside the military. I guess we can make a deal with him. The organization would be benefited by this."

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"Why should I trust you guys?" the man with stoic face said. Hmm, why? You ask. "Because I can kill you now. Just give us some military weapons and helicopters. I will let you go and just wait. Don't even think of doing anything. Or I will kill all of your family."

He scoff. "Family? I don't-" I smirked. Here it come. "Miya Eimiko, or should I say, Matsumoto Eimiko, your wife? She is sick right? She's currently in the hospital- oh what if suddenly a bomb-" he looked at me terrified "Oh it must be a pity-" I smirked. "Then, Erika-chan is going to have no mother. She doesn't even know who her father is-"

"I will follow whatever you guys said. Don't, don't touch my family!" heh, easy. "Consider that your family is save. Just be our pion for a while, Matsumoto-san." steeping out from the house. I stretch my body. "Let's go! It is done." I said, clinging to Kai.

He suddenly warps me inside his arm. "It must be hard. However, I promise you. It going to end." I nods, crying inside his arm. How much people have I kill? How much people have I threatened? Everything, everything, even the belief I hold has died.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

Entering the classroom. The chattering of students about their summer vacation could be heard. "Ano sumimasen, Edogawa-kun." I look at the girl. She's fiddling with her shirt. Probably nervous. "What do you do for summer vacation?" oh, I'm threatening some military people and killing some useless rats for the org- No!

"I am staying at home. The family just too busy with their job. Chris-nee are taking lots of acting job now." she nods. "The birthday party of your brother really fun. Actually, I bought this for you- hope you like it." she push a book inside my arm before running towards her giggling friends.

I titled my head, confuse. Waving off the situation as nothing, I walk to my seat. "Did she confess?" Sonoko asks. "No, she just said about something she bought from the place she visit. Oh?" Kudō hmm, wondering what it is. "A book about cooking. I said on Kai's birthday that I guess I need to learn more about traditional cooking and seem like she heard it." I eyes the book wearily.

"She likes you." Ran said. "Eh? But I have Kai-" Sonoko sighs. "If you don't realized, everyone except the three of us thought that you and Kai are twins. Just look at how similar you guys are." Sonoko scold. "Oh?" I smirked. "Let them be. They will give up soon." I said. Ran and Sonoko just sigh. Probably disagree.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"Edogawa-kun." Kai stop walking. Kuroba and his friend stop when a girl block their way. "Ano. I heard you like chocolate, do you- want some? I make it, myself." Kai smiles. "Thank you, Yuna-chan. However, I can't accept something this heartfelt." he said.

"Ah, I see. You have a girlfriend already." she glance at Koizumi who's close to Kai. "It is something like that?" Kai said. She just nod. "Then, take it as something from a friend?" she smiles. "That will do." Kai said, accepting the chocolate.

The girl walks away. "She doesn't seem to give up." Kuroba said. "I guess so. Will Shin like to eat some chocolate? Alcoholic chocolate." Kai murmured. Oh, alcoholic chocolate, sound delicious. "Seem like he will." Hakuba looks at him.

"You drink alcohol?" his skeptical look give it all. "I am. I have been drinking alcohol from I am 6. However, it is not just some alcohol. We just enjoy some Moonshine, Absinthe, Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, Rum, Whiskey, Spirytus and more that contained high alcohol percentage."

Hakuba choke on his own saliva. "You're underage." he reasons. "Oh? I know. However, I didn't get drunk from alcohol anymore. It must be because I drink them for breakfast too." Kai said. "You don't smell like alcoholic person." he try again. "Shin said we don't need to be one." from the third eyes, I laugh.

"You're insufferable." Hakuba said. "Not insufferable, just improbable." Kuroba laughs when Kai said so. "Damn, Kai. That's some word." Nakamori suddenly said "Kai and Kaito have same sense of humor. If Kai knows magic, the class will be havoc." Kai laughs. "Don't worry Nakamori. I don't intended to ruin the class more than it is." Kuroba scowl. "That's mean, Kai, Ahouko."

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"You're watching another drama?" Kudō suddenly asks me. I smile. "Oh, yes. Today the drama is about Home. The mc almost got burst but the female lead just stupid." Kudō just nod. "Well, I guess it is enough. Let's focus on myself now. What will the chocolates taste like eh?"

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

Just again and again, the time walked like usual. Smiling, I sit on the armchair. I throw the paper inside the fireplace, watch it burn. The HQ too will burn the same. Kai just look at me with his soft expression.

"Young Masters, there is guests outside. They said, they come to spend some quality time with you. They are your classmates and their parents." Gilbert told us. We nods. Quickly walk to the living room.

"Kudō?" I exclaim, seeing Kudō Shin'ichi and his parents left me speechless. "Kuroba, Kuroba-san and you must be Kuroba's mother?" Kai smiles. "Chikage, just call me Chikage." she said. Lovingly.

-𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝-