𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎

"Kudō! Don't die. Damn it!" I heard those painful shouts and raging shout from my bestfriend, Hattori Heiji. Smiling softly, I saw how he hold into my hand.

   "Hattori, even in the verge of dying you still as loud as usual. It should be my line Heiji, don't die." Hattori eyes widen at my words.

   "Shin'ichi, yer should stay alive! Yer stupid ass detective! Yer are the great detective don't ya! Stay alive ahou!" his painful face tell me that he can't hold on too long.

   "Heiji, do you believe in reincarnation?" I asked my bestfriend. He laughs softly at my question. "KID does rub yer the wrong way huh." he grins. If only I'm not losing my blood now, I would have blushed.

   "I really like him." I murmur. "Ahou, yer don't like him. Yer love him. After all, your first love is him right. Even with that neechan you're not this fixed on h— her." cough cough.

   "Stop talking Heiji. You're dying." I said sadly. "Yer are too Shin'ichi. Yer r' dying too." smiling I laugh but the hotness inside my lung hurt me. "I have a bullet in my heart." jokingly I said. "I will die if I could replace the bullet's position."

   I look at Heiji with shocking face. "What do you mean by that?" Heiji smiles playfully. "Kudō, yer r' dense sometimes. I like you, if I'm not in love with Kazuha. I'll be in love with ya."

   "Heiji, thank you. I like you too." Heiji looks at me bewildered. "However, just as brother. You're a brother for me. That's why, if there is another life, let stay like this." Heiji sighs but I could see the blood threatening to cough out from his pale lips.

   "You are my bestfriend Heiji, you always are." Heiji smiles before giving me a soft punch in the shoulder. Both of us use the wall to make us comfortable. Heiji hands slowly lost it is grip.

   "I don't believe in reincarnation Kudō but I believe in you. That's why, I'm sure, somehow they will pay back whatever they did to us." his last words are soft and heartwarming.

   I look away as Heiji's body limp beside me. "Mata aimashou [またあいましょう - let's meet again], Hattori Heiji." laughing, I look at the only door leading to us. Bloods, bodies and tears have tainted the once white room.

   "Detective, how it is the feeling of being beaten?" the awaited person lastly step inside the room. "Gin." I greet the silver hair murderer. He smirks. "My, my, what a pity. Here your boyfriend." he shove me the almost lifeless body of Kaitou KID.

   "KID!" cough, cough. "Meitantei, stupid. You stupid detective." softly he said. I crawl to him, dignity? Fxxk off. "Meitantei, I am going to die you know?" he smiles. "Any last word? Both of you are going to die by my hand after all."

   "Gin, you are going to repay everything. If not in this life, in next life." I said, even with blood filling my lung, I won't give up. KID smiles, looking at me affectionately. "You are the best, great detective." KID said, both of us hold into each other hand.

   "We are going to remember this betrayal." I glared at the familiar face behind Gin. Gin laughs, he looked at me with that eyes that said how little I am. "When you doesn't realized that you're betrayed, you are already out of the game."

   I hold into KID as tightly as I can. "KID, we already discussed this, so do you think it is the time?" I whisper. "I guess it is Meitantei, I plan to live on."

   "You guys done talking?" Gin shot into both of my legs. I grit my teeth. "" We will live on!"" both KID and I shouted. As we said so, darkness crepes around us. Gin, the traitor and Vodka even the bullet froze in front of us.

   "Yareyare, lastly you call me. What it is that my order would be?" the devil appears in front of us. "You said that you can grant us a wish, we will give you Pandora with the same condition, but bring us to the past, the time where we can correct everything." I said.

   "That's simple. Then, I'll take the payment later. Young Masters." blinding lights blind us. The memories of the past corrupted us. "I will kill you guys, to protect those people, I'm willing to kill!" I shouted, the pain in my lung forgotten.

   A hand grasp mine. "Me too, Shin'ichi, me too. I will turn the worlds around and kill everyone that hurt you. I am willing to die to protect you too." I see KID in his full KID's regalia standing beside me. His wounds disappeared.

   Both of us nods at each other. There is only one truth? No one get hurts? Damn rationality, damn humanity, we are broken, I'll protect what I want no matter how.

  "I will protect you, Kaito/Shin'ichi." both of us look at each other lovingly.

   "Yours wish is my command." the devil voice disappeared.

   The memories of my life crowds my visions. The notice of KID heists. KID's confession, Ran's death. My father and my mother's lifeless body. Haibara's sacrifices. Everything just hurt me but I brace myself because, I will go there. The place that will give everyone hopes.

   "Kudō-kun, why don't you save her?"

   "Shin-chan, why do you being a bad kid?"

   "Kudō, what the thief have but I don't?"

   "It is your fault Kudō/Shinichi."

   "You are the reason of Wataru's death!"

   "If you don't snoop around, Ran will stay alive!"

   I grit my teeth. "This is all wrong. They will not blame me! They trust in me!"

   "You are all alone meitantei." KID voice shocks me. I feel I am losing my strength.

   "Get hold of yourself tantei-kun!" KID voice startled me.

   "This is a lie. I will save everyone. That's why, begone!" I shout.

   "Welcome to the beginning, Kudō Shin'ichi and Ku—" however I blacked out before the second name being said.

   At last, Kaitou KID's identity remain hidden in this life. I wish you could tell me your name in our take two, KID.

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉.

Leave me some love :(

Like and comment plsヾ(◍´▿'◍)ノ゙