𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ.

   The first semester for both Shin Crossman and Cale Henituse went smoothly. However, both of them disappeared a week before the semester ended. Shin'ichi being the curious and detective himself asks Ran and Sonoko to check on Shin a week after the semester ended.

   "Are you sure this is the house? It is so big?!" Sonoko almost shouted. She's aware of a new house being build in Beika since the land was taken away from the Suzuki. Well, more like they lost the bidding. "I am sure, the teacher said that there is only letter being sent to school about taking off for family business but I don't think so."

   "Well, it is been a two week, family business usually finished already right?" they stand in front of the mansion before ringing the bell. After a few minutes, a voice come from the receiver.

   "Edogawa's resident, can I help you?" a male voice of young adult answered. "We are from Teitan High, does Edogawa Shin live here?" Shin'ichi wait for their question to be answered. Ran and Sonoko move closer towards Shin'ichi.

   "He is, however he is un—" suddenly a family voice cut the stoic voice. "Just let them in, I am fine. Kai is busy with his friends so I might make myself one too." the first person sighs. "Please wait a minute. Someone will lead you inside." Shin'ichi, Ran and Sonoko wait outside the gate for a minute before a woman greet them.

   "You guys are Shin-chan's friends?" Shin'ichi wince. "He's waiting in the guest room, I am his cousin. Please this way." they follow the woman inside. "My name is Chris, Chris Vineyard." Ran suddenly gasped. Everyone looks at her curiously.

   "You're that actress! The daughter of Sharon Vineyard!" Chris smiles. "I am." Ran and Sonoko talks about lots of thing with her especially when it come to fashion. They stopped when they arrive at a room. "Here, you guys should go inside, he is waiting." she waves them a goodbye before leaving them.

   Shin'ichi knocked on the door before someone open them from inside. A man in butler suit greet them with a respectful bow. "Welcome honored guests. The young master is waiting inside. Please be at home." he closes the door and leave them inside the room with the young master.

   "Oh, Kudō, Mouri and Suzuki." smiling, he greet them. Shin'ichi eyes widen. "What happened to you?" he eyes the young male, who has his face and hand covers with bandaged. "Some family business. My aunt is sick and some people think killing us will let them have the wealth of our family."

   The three newcomers sit in front of the teen. "I was wondering, I thought when you said people spreading rumor about you're rich you mean that you're not." Sonoko said. "I am not rich, the money isn't mine. It is my parents'." Shin smiles before offering some tea for his classmates.

   "Seeing you like this quite a shock. It look like you just finish a war." Ran said. "Edogawa-kun, you should be more careful." Shin'ichi said. He still speechless looking at the house owned by his classmates.

ヾ(◍´▿'◍)ノ゙

   "Thank you for visiting me." Kai said, smiling at his friends. "You are so kind Kuroba, Nakamori-chan and Momoi-chan." the three person sitting in front of him smile awkwardly. "We are a bit worry when you are not coming to school. Your house is beautiful anyways." Kaito said, looking around.

   "It is. I feel save here too. Thank you for worrying. I am happy." Kai smiles politely. "It is what I can do to repay your kindness. My dad lastly returned home. I am glad that he's alive even he can't do magic more often. I will perform him my best magic!" grinning widely, Kaito present a bouquet of flowers toward his injured classmate.

   "I am glad." Kai said, taking the flower. "However, oyaji and Nakamori-keibu will get irritate when it is 21st of June. Although it is my birthday, they get irritated because KID always appears that time." Aoko curse loudly at the thief. Kai looks intrigued. "KID?"

   "You see, this thief, Kaitou KID, he got away from police every time but every 21st of June, he will held biggest heist and all his fans will gathered." Kai nods. "Why your dad got irritated when he see the thief?" Kaito shrugged. "Never told me though."

   They let go of the topic before changing the topic to another one.

ヾ(◍´▿'◍)ノ゙

   "Thank you for visiting me." Kai said, sending off his classmate to the door. As the students from Ekoda High disappear, he walk inside the house, however, the people from Teitan High just walk down the stairs. "You are young master's friends?" Kai asked.

   "Young master?" Shin'ichi wonder. "They are Kai. Don't worry, they won't hurt me." Shin make his presence acknowledged. "That's good. I just sent off my friends. You are going to send them off too? I'll be—" Shin smiles softly. "That is okay Kai, I'm good. They are my friend so you should go and rest. It is a tiring day. I'm sure Chris-nee want to talk to us."

   After sending the three, both of the returners walk toward their basement.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ.

ヾ(◍´▿'◍)ノ゙

   "Done?" Vermouth asked Kai and I when we step inside the room. Both of nod at her. "So, what's the result of our test this time, Vermouth?" I ask. She eyes us with mirth. "Congratulations Absinthe, Moonshine! Both of you guys past! The highest record again. The organization really glad to have you."

   I nod and smirk. "I am the son of Spirit after all." and I will let you guys feel the spirit inside me later on. "I am young master's equal so, I must be on the same height as him." Kai said, with his usually nonchalant air. "There, there, let's celebrate!"

   She then leads us to the bar upstairs. She pours us a glass of moonshine each. With a gulp, I drank all the liquor. "It is sweet as always. I wonder where you guys get this sometimes." Kai frown but gulp the liquor nonetheless. "I like Absinthe more." he mumble.

   "Well, Absinthe is too dangerous for us after all." I nonchalantly said to him. "Anokata didn't give us more of Absinthe this year, Moonshine." Vermouth said. Kai snickers. "That's okay, I have my own Absinthe." both of them laughed when my face turn red. I take the bottle of Moonshine and gulp them down. However, as usual I didn't get drunk.

   "There, there calm down. Even Absinthe can't get you drunk." Vermouth said. I snickers. If only we are not enemy, I'll be happy with everything we did. "Gin and Vodka are quite busy with the new recruit right?" I asks while drowning myself in alcohol.

   "They are. Is there anyone you are interested in?" Vermouth said.

   "That sniper, Rye was it? He just recently received the codename right. I kind of interested in him. I can't snipe as far as him, would you mind telling him to meet me. I would like to take him under me." Vermouth looks at me with wide eyes. Well what will your answers be, Vermouth.

–𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝–