𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

"This room, quickly check this room! It is the room create as safe room." KID— Kai and I stand on guard, a firefighter come into view. "Who!" I shouted, asking the man although I know who. "There— there is a— no there are children here, two kids. One is injured. It seem like he suffered from some mild burns. The other one has some burn scars from the fire."

  "Don't worry child, we are going to help you and your friend." he slowly approached me as I am skittish cat. I drop the wood, moving closer to Kai who's having some new burn on his things." the firefight scoop Kai up, and hold into my hand. Both of us being lead out from the room.

ヾ(◍´▿'◍)ノ゙

   "How long both of you trap in the room?" I look around, softly I answered the woman's question. "I— I didn't know. The— there suddenly fire everywhere and my— my— sobs sobs— he leads me to somewhere safe and I accidentally fall down when we run but he protects me and—"

   "Calm down child. It is okay, we got you. So, do you know your name? Your friend's name?" I nods. "I am Shin, Shin Crossman, that— that person is Kai, Kai Henituse. My only friend. He has been a servant in training in my house. We— we are really close to each other." I try to talk as much as I can to make my act as nervous child perfect.

   "I see, so Shin and Kai. Both of you are really brave to stay there until it is safe. It is okay, it is okay. Don't cry anymore. Your friend is okay. He just lost some blood and he would be okay in no time. Luckily the O blood type is enough." I smiles hearing those words. In our last life, my blood type is B, but according to the document we read before, both of us have O blood type now.

  "You can visit your friend now, you aunt is waiting too." I halted, "My—my aunt?" the plan is starting Kai, you should do your best too. The doctor nods. I step outside the room in hospital's gown. "You're Shin right? I'm your mother's bestfriend. We grow up together although I am older than her. My name is Sharon Vineyard." she smiles at me. Caught you.

   "I am Shin— Shin Corssman. It is a pleasure to meet you." Vermouth smiles. "You are fluent in lots of language, and I read a file that your mother left in her office. You are quite the fighter." I smiles, that person must have know our plan, he is a good helper. "I am, Kai is better than me actually. Mother said we will work with her when we grow up— but— mother—" sobs, sobs.

   "There, there, don't cry. I can help you, you want to work like her right?" I nods. "I can teach you, but it is dangerous." she smirks. You're as cruel as always Vermouth. "Can Kai stay with me?" she nods. "Sure, I can teach you a lot too. You will be happy to be able to help us." I cheer and lead her to Kai's room.

   "Kai, look—look, my aunt said we can be together and you can help me too, she will bring us to my mom's workplace." Kai slowly glance at me. His pale face is a well done act. "Kai! You look bad. I am sorry, if only I— sobs, sobs—" Kai interrupt my timid act with a soft voice. "Young master, I will stay by your side until the very end. That's why, don't cry."

   "Kai, you are really brave. I wanted to be able to protect you in the future." I said determinedly. I didn't know which part is an act anymore but this is good, I could work with this. Vermouth smiles at us and tell us the story about her and my mother's work.

ヾ(◍´▿'◍)ノ゙

   After a month in the hospital, ensuring that none of us has any trauma or suffering of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), we are given the permission to sign out from the hospital. Sharon Vineyard take me and Kai under her care. The CoEd Coop.'s assets has been sold and turn into money. However for future use, there is a few business still working in, which Sharon has appointed some trustworthy people to keep them.

   It kind of shocked me of how much money there in the bank. Guess the amount— well. The bank does not even dare to keep their—my money and lastly the money has been keep inside different banks, there are like at least 17,500 banks around the world keeping the money of them. He doesn't need to work for lifetime.

   The money in each bank at least amount of 1.5 quadrillion dinar KWD.

   It is a wonder where this family's wealth gone when all of them died. There even money that doesn't get into the bank and Vermouth has said to keep it in the house, which they agreed to build at Japan. Everything just begins.

ヾ(◍´▿'◍)ノ゙

𝕁𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟.
   Kai and I step outside the private jet. "Well, as both of you guys want to live in Japan, we must create a legal document. Saying that you are Shin Crossman would make everyone trying to take advantage of you, so what should we do?" she asks sweetly.

   "Create a new identity. Just change our family name to a nice one, like Edogawa. That is the name of a famous writer that Master like to read." I glance at Kai, he's really into this. "Edogawa? Sound nice, so both of you are going for it?" I cheers. Kai keep his facade of a serious butler.

   "Edogawa Kai and Edogawa Shin. Such a fitting name. Let's keep up! If you're good in your next action, everything will be good." she grins, taking my hand and we move forward. I grins and nod. Kai hold into my hand, looking left and right for any danger. Both of us know that we are being tailed and we didn't want anyone to suspect that we isn't some normal kids.

   Let's play Gin, I'll beat you in your own game.

–𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝–