𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

Everyone eyes on the mysterious gaze. She could feel their questioning gaze. However, the only person that know who the girl is, it is him. He smiles toward the girl or should I say, me? He step forward and hold out his hand. "Well, my lady, shall we dance?" I smile, and nods.

   Everyone look as we keep dancing and it look like the world owned by us

Everyone look as we keep dancing and it look like the world owned by us. Smiling affectionately, we finished the dance. Everyone just stunningly staring at us. We step out from the dance hall and walk towards Vermouth.

"Who, of you four, make he look like this?" Kai asks. "I know it isn't Chianti. Sis, you must be the initiator right?!" Kai said. "It is actually my own idea. You don't like it?" I asked, timidly. "I like it, don't worry. You're just perfect and it scared me because all the guys eyes are on you."

"I have my eyes on Akemi, don't worry." Rye said. Kai just sighs. "Alright then, it won't be any important then. Do you guys enjoy the drink and food? There are alcohol too." I said. "It is delicious. I found out that the moonshine that I sent has been reduce to half." jiji said.

"Well, we do have breakfast with them. The other just doesn't feel that nice. You don't give me enough absinthe because it will be too dangerous since I like to drink them raw." that person laughs at my rumblings.

"Kai, where is Shin?" Hattori asks, walking towards us. "Oh Heiji. I didn't know where is Shin too." Kai said. Heiji sighs. "That's okay, who r these people?" laughing softly, I answered the question. "They are people from our last orphanage." a lie.

"Oh, I see. That's good. Thanks Shin- eh? Why are you- nevermind. I didn't think I want to be left out of sanity by today." he left me, going towards my friends. "You didn't take me to be the type of like to cosplay." Kudō Shin'ichi said, smiling at us.

"I heard a lot about you from my mother. I am sorry for your lost." Kudō said to Vermouth. She just smile softly. "Thank you Kudō-kun. I am glad to be able to meet Yukiko's son. You certainly her darling angel." Shin'ichi eyebrow twitch at the word. He nods before pulling Ran away too.

"Both of you look beautiful, together." that person said with smile. "Thank you jiji." I said meekly. "I didn't know that your orphanage have lots of people now jiji." 'I didn't know the organization has so much member' that's what I said. "Oh, they are studying far away from the orphanage before but now they come back to help at the orphanage."

For the member of the organization it actually sound like 'They are under training before but now they are in service' or 'I just pick them up'. I nod. "That good. Before I left the orphanage, it seem void of people. Right, aniki?" Gin smiles, patting my head and said "Don't worry about that orphanage. We will work hard for them."

The NOC shudder under the word. "I guess your friend isn't here today?" Kai said. "Oh, you mean Rena-chan? She's busy." Vermouth said. Both of me and Kai's eyes glint dangerously. "Oh, Rena-san is busy? She's is good reporter so it is to be expected." I said.

The birthday celebration ended. Everyone go home and all. Heiji and Kazuha take the midnight subway because they need to go back to Osaka. I plopped down on the bed. "When will you change your clothes?" Ciel take the initiative to ask.

"Don't I look pretty?" I tease him. "You do." he said. "But, Ciel is pretty too in girl clothing." Sebastian continues. Ciel look away. Didn't want to debate with the butler. Sebastian then, give me a few photos where I can sees young Ciel in girl dress. The first pictures just give an air of fitting for the male actually.

   "Beautiful

"Beautiful." I said. Kai hummed agreeably beside me. "It seem like you are doing some considerable things before too." I laugh. Ciel nods. "It is fun actually. If only the Queen didn't betrayed me." he said.

"Oh? It intrigued me. Do you mind telling me your life story?" I said. We sit on the coach and Ciel smiles. "Sure. It is a bit long." he warned. "Well, we have lots of time." Kai said. Gilbert comes and put a pot of coffee in front of us.

"It is the story of a pair of twin from aristocrat family. Phantomhive household, or everyone call them the 'Queen Watchdog family'. One day-" we listen to the story with great interest.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"I told you that you guys should go to sleep." Ciel laughs at us. He seem more open towards us now. "Well, it is okay. We got some mission from that person. See you later Ciel, Sebastian and Gilbert too."

We head towards the HQ to get the missions. Another step closer. Just one more, and one more. I only need that person to left his guard, unguarded beside us. Another, just another. That traitor would repay too this time. Seeing their face just make me trembling with fury.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙
Before:

"What a pity, they are still young but has been introduced to people of the organization. Even that person coming along." Scotch said when they are inside the car. "They probably just some children that being fool by her." Miyano Shiho said. The elder Miyano smile sadly. "If only I could bring Shiho-chan outside of the organization-"

"Don't you think about it." a mechanical voice suddenly interrupt their conversation. "You guys are pitying the two? They are just some unimportant object, my step stone to the highest place. Don't dare thinking about running away or getting out. Stay put or die." Bourbon sighs.

"Where did he put the stupid listening device in my car? Damn. I didn't even know." He grit his teeth. "Let just stay put and see what will happened to us." Rye said. "Shiho-chan, about the drug you're working on?" Akemi sadly look at her sister.

"Absinthe and Moonshine suddenly said the drug has lots of faulty and it might be dangerous. So they ask us to make more researcher before deem it usable. If the drug could be trace it will endanger the organization." she said without much emotion.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"Let stay alive until the end." I whisper to the sky, intending to let no one hear. "Let go, the organization isn't that patient." Kai said, smiling, I walk forward. Before Kudō Shin'ichi turn 18. I will make you guys writhing.

-𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝-