𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

"KID!" he smiles toward me. "Oh, tantei-kun and meitantei." I sigh in relief. "Is that person die?" Kudō asks. "This man? No, he isn't." nonchalantly he said. Kudō nods. "You should go." I said, startling Kudō and KID. "Letting a criminal go away, are you sure?" I just glared at the thief.

"I just pity you, to stay in other skin." the thief just huff and puff his existence away. "You seem close." Oh, if only you know the truth Kudō. I walked toward the man that lay on the floor. "Hey, wake up." I shake him slowly.

"Korn, listen here. I will let you go but you better act like I accidentally let you go." I whisper towards the just awake sniper. "I didn't know you guys got commission somewhere here. Chianti probably already done the job. Sorry." Kudō step slowly towards me.

"He seem like not going to wake up soon." I turn towards Kudō with smiling face. "!!!" the alarm face from Kudō is what I need when I feel some phantom slash on my arm. As Kudō busy with ensuring my safety. Korn got away.

When Nakamori-keibu come on the rooftop, only both of us left there. I immediately given treatment. Kai would be mad when he sees this. Well, as long as the organization didn't lost our trump card.

During the next week, police force busy with Snake's organizations. Seem like everything went well for the small fry.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"I don't believe you let them injured you." Kai groans. "You should not knock them then." I scold. "It is instinct. He suddenly there." both of us lock eyes with each other before laughing it off. "Damn detective // Damn thief."

////// Shyly, I look away. "Tonight tricks are good. I bet everyone is speechless. Do you think oyaji know who is KID now?" Kai smiles before laughing like crazy. "Let's hope Jii-chan and Kaito survive the blast." Ah, what a pity.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

Meanwhile, in Ekoda. "You! You're dressing as KID?!" Kaito gulped. "What do you mean by that?" Kaito asks. Toichi show a picture of Kuroba Kaito and Konosuke Jii planning some heist. "Toichi-sama, I do not dare." Jii said.

"Let's just drop the topic dear. Kaito and Jii are good. They even announced it as KID's last heist." Chikage said. "Oyaji, I do not." Toichi sighs. "I'll forgive you now Kaito. But if I heard you plan another heist." Kaito head went from ??? to !!!.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"Let's said, I got some help from Sebastian." I laugh. "I guess we just drive our former self crazy." Kai look at me and whisper "You just realized? Isn't this supposed to be elementary for you, oh so great detective." I smacked the guy with Doyle's book.

"I have trillion of money under my current name, Kuroba. If you tease me again, I will hired the whole organization to kill you." I touched my burning ear that he just bit. "Sweet." he whispered before running away. "Kai!!!" I groan. Oh God? Did I just call him Kuroba? Damn. I guess, there is some part of me that wish we are our former self.

"Kudō, you should wait. I'll repay today harassment." Kai said from upstairs. "Damn you Kuroba! Don't worry. I have the FBI behind my back by then." he laughs and I heard some painful shout. Probably step on the trap. "Shin-chan, you devil."

"Well, Sebastian said his friend will come and take care of this mansion tomorrow, so don't worry about the cleaning." I laugh again. Kai appears on the staircase. "Oh, the one named Gilbert right? He's the one that need Pandora to return to his world right?"

"Well, I hope he won't mind another year or two." both of us put our hand on our left eyes. "Pandora won't mind right?" I said. "She probably won't. She feel sad that she caused harm to others." I shrugged. "I will miss her eccentric attitude though." I look at Kai. His left eyes shine brightly. "She agreed, that seem."

Looking at each other again, we laughed.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"Okay class. This is your new friend." Konno-sensei said to Ekoda High, 2B class.

"Hakuba Saguru. On ××hour, ×× minutes, × seconds and 01 milliseconds, I am here." (or whatever he said because I don't remember anymore😂💔)

"Hakuba-kun, you san sit beside Koizumi-san." the redhead just smile and Hakuba sit beside her. Well, Koizumi Akako seem to avoid Kuroba Kaito in this life. She probably remembered what happened in the past. Since red magic has been related to Pandora and all.

The class went well. Not until Hakuba accuse Kuroba Kaito as Kaitou KID because of the similar in the build and everything. "I am not KID and I am with Aoko when KID is having his heist!" Aoko nods.

"Well, Kuroba-kun just too stupid to be Kaitou KID." Kai said nonchalantly. "Kai is right- HEY I'M NOT STUPID." Kaito pouts. "Edogawa-kun, can I have a talk with you?" suddenly Koizumi call out to Kai.

Kai smiles. "I have been wondering when you will greet me Akako. It seem you finally did." Koizumi just smile weakly. Kai excuses himself and follow Koizumi to the rooftop.

"I thought that you're going to be you. But, I got this weird feeling that this world has something doesn't right. I do not dare to approach Kuroba-kun but you have something mystic around you. That's how I thought you are related to this time magic. I'm glad to be alive again but what happens-"

"Akako, you're no longer a witch?" she nods. "I am no longer Kuroba Kaito. You know Akako. I'm happy because I got to protect lots of people. That's why, just let the past begone. I will protect you now Akako. Furthermore, you should look for him. Who know, you can save him this time." Koizumi smiles. "Thanks Kuroba-kun. No, White Sinner."

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"What are you watching in your phone Edogawa?" I put away the phone, smiling. "Just a movie about a réunion of long lost friend." Kudō smiles. "Never hit me that you're a drama lover type." I grin. "Me too." I smile at the screen, where nothing can be seen, however, the pictures of Ekoda High is clearly in front of me. I pull my hair bang to cover my left eye.

As I did so, the image of the Ekoda High vanished. "Like hologram." we both said.

-𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝-