𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

"Rye? He's a newbie. You can ask Gin and Vod-" I cough stopping her words. "They are too scary, at least Rye is handsome and cool." Vermouth smiles playfully. "Has you been stalking him?" I pout and look away. "It is not that! I just want to learn how to snipe more."

"You are troubling me. But, you are lucky that anokata has soft spot for you." she mumbles. "That's a yes then?" I cheers. "Kai? What about you?" Kai looks thoughtful. "There is two person that quite good in fighting. I watch they practice before, Bourbon and Scotch. They kind of having good teamwork. I like to take them." Vermouth nods.

"Considered it done. So when are you guys meeting these three?" they look at each other before nodding. "How about a week from now?" She sighs. "Brats going to stay brats after all." she mumbles. Internally, I need to meet Akai as soon as possible. Moroboshi Dai, I need to warn him because everything goes awry the moment he is Rye.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ.

"I thought I will work under Gin?" a long black hair sniper said toward his superior. "Well, I thought I will have you as my lackey too but someone higher wants you to be his lackey." Gin said in disdain. "Consider yourself lucky that he has his eyes on you, Rye."

"But why there is this bastard here too?!" the one name Rye points his finger to Bourban, a light blonde hair guy. "The three of you are the most promising member so far, they are interested in you. Just go and make your worst." Gin scowls before walk away.

Internally Rye curses. This is his best options. Damn everything. "Scotch, Rye and Bourbon." a blonde woman walk towards them. "Vermouth." they greet her. The woman favours by that person, such dangerous person. Behind her, two person follow.

"These two are your superiors from now on. Be good, one wrong step, without the boss's permission, they can kill you and your family." she left the three members to the newcomers.

The one dress in black clock move forward. "Moroboshi Dai, codename Rye. It is a pleasure meeting you. You can call me Absinthe." the three person standing there tensed. Absinthe, even the newest and lowest member know about him. The Devil, it is what they call him. Wrong step, he could eliminate you.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ.

"It's supposed to be my pleasure working under someone like you." he can't even calm himself. "This is my partner, Moonshine. Seem like the three of you have heard about us. Interesting." I eyes them behind the mask. Even if they are FBI and PSB, danger is danger.

"Name, Amuro Tooru, codename, Bourbon." Amuro said, looking toward me calmly. As expected, he has been good and calm. After all, he has been involved with the organization for so long. "Scotch." Scotch simply stated his codename.

"I'll be looking to work with all of you." I step forward and stop in front of Rye, or should I say Akai. "Now, you first task is to die-" bang! I destroyed the bug on Rye's collar as Kai fires the shot. The three of them tense.

"Akai Shuichi, Furuya Rei and Morofushi Hiromitsu." I whisper slowly and ensure that only the three could hear that. Laughing a bit maniacally, I step away from the frozen men. "This is fun, right Moonshine." I step towards my partner. "You broke them Absinthe." I pout. "That's no fun. Let's bring these three to our base."

Kai nods, he quickly instruct the three of them to walk and no to do anything stupid. We enter the white mazda that owned by Amuro. Ensuring that none of them going to escape, Amuro drive us to a house in Ekoda.

ヾ(◍'▿'◍)ノ゙

"Where is this?" Akai asks. "This is my and Absinthe's base. We usually work here. It is a bit small but nobody would think that lots of dangerous weapons and anything is here." the three look at us weirdly. "Why do you two bring us here?" Scotch asks.

"The three of you thought that the organization would not know about yours identities? Another step you guys took, it will be dangerous. Stay silent. You guys won't win if you guys died now." Kai said like they are stupid.

"Look here lovelies, nobody but the two of us know about this house's function. Stay alive and be loyal to the organization for another two or three years. That time, I'll give you guys victory." I said, throwing away the mask.

However, the hoodie work good to cover my face. "Why should we trust you?" wondering, Bourbon asks. "Because we are Absinthe and Moonshine. We grow up in the organization, and never once people like us choose someone low level to work under us. You guys better don't make mistake."

The three men stunned. Kai and I walk out of the house, wearing a black hoodie to cover our head. "They are speechless. It kind of terrifying though being threatened like that." Kai said to me. "Pft, you enjoy seeing their reactions after all." suddenly he halts. "Did I said something wrong?" I wondered.

"I really like you meitantei. Hontoni sukidesu. That's why, let's fight a little bit more together, after this all ended, I will-" I stop smiling, giving him a cold vibes. KID jolted. He looks at me, sensing my mood. "We have all the time in the world. You don't have to worry because I'll give you all the time you need." smiling, I hold my hand out to him.

"What it is?" he mumbles. "Winter already ended but I am a bit cold." I said, showing him my hand again. He smirks. "Sure, I'll warm you up." he takes my hand and intertwined it with his. Smiling, we both walk away. "I can warm your bed too if you wa- ack! It hurt!" his seductive smiles disappear when he whine about the ache in his shoulder.

"Don't think funny." I said, looking away. "Damn you detective." Kai tighten the grip to my hand. "Hey, your classmates that come last week, they are Kuroba Kaito and Nakamori Aoko right? Why did you forbid me from meeting Kuroba-kun?" KID looks at me with great regret.

"Kuroba Kaito is a great guy. He is like who KID suppose to be. You see, the person you fall in love with. Someone that doesn't hurt anyone. He is someone kind and loving, just how a magician should be." he looked away. "I don't want you to be sweep off your feet because of him." I kind of understand what he means.

"I don't want you to meet Kudō Shin'ichi too." I said, before letting go of our intertwine hand. "As always, I am no match for you great detective." he mumbles before smiling again. "I'll introduce you to my past self next time." I stop running and look at him questioningly.

I cough before standing still. "Kudō Shin'ichi, detective. However, you can call me Shin." I hold out my hand to him. "Kuroba Kaito, magician extraordinaire. You can call me Kai though." he shakes my hand. "Lastly you tell me your name, KID." he laughs.

"Shin, Kai? What are you guys doing in Ekoda?" both of us freeze.

-𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝-