Chapter 47 || Year 7

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ 🩸 Blood 🩸

A day had gone by since me and Zack's fight.

Me and him were on our way to the Dungeons for our shift.

0•0

We were there for about half an hour before we heard people laughing.

Zack and I did eye contact.

When the laughs got near we saw three death eaters with Harry, Ron and Hermione i almost let out a gasp,

Shit

All three of them looked our way. I quickly look anywhere else but them.

Bellatrix came in laughing and dancing "We have Potter , we kill potter" she shouted as she danced around the three of them, she stopped and looked around before her gaze fell on me.

"Ah joseph come with me" she laugh it took me a moment to proceed what she said, i gulp and walk her way in a quick movement she had grab hermione by the hair, "Let her go" shouted ron, he looked my way before speaking again "Do something if you are not a traitor" his voice broke, i ignore him and followed bellatrix to a different room,

She pushed Hermione to the ground, before turning my way "Keep an eye on her I'll be back" she spoke before leaving.

When I made sure she left I was on Hermione's side in an instance "Oh gosh Mione I'm so so sorry" "It's fine" she reassured me, i thought of all the possible things bellatrix could do to her.

"This is all i can do to help you right now" i told her before taking my wand out and putting a spell on her i didn't tell her what it was, because i wasn't sure if it would work "Act like it hurts" i told her, we were interrupted when the door flew open again, i quickly grab hermione by the hair "Stupid mudblood you should be dead" i sneer before standing up, and walking towards bellatrix.

She gave me a smile before walking towards Mione "Go get potter i want to make sure he sees what i do to her" she laugh i nodded and headed out,

I made it to where ron and harry where "Traitor" ron snartle "Shut it" i sneer i looked both ways before unlocking the door "i sent a letter to the order they should be here soon" i told them "Joseph?" i heard the familiar voice of zack

Fuck

"Zack hello" i smile as i reach for my wand "What... what are you doing" he question "It's not what it looks like" i try to convince him "You're helping them"

"Ok it is what it looks like...Join us zack" i told him "And risk getting my family killed never" he shouted "We can help you" i reassure him "Please" i added time was running out he seemed to be thinking about it.

"Fine" he said before leaving i turned around and open the lock "Let's get out of here" i told them "Where's hermione" before i could speak a scream was heard we all froze because of how blood chilling it had sounded "Hermione" ron scream,

Before we could leave we heard people running our way "Shit hide" I shouted as I pushed them back into their cell, I left running far enough before running the way I came from to make it seem like I was just getting there "What happened" I ask.

"I don't know," said Bellatrix from behind me. I turned around to see her smiling down at me.

"Why don't you tell us?" she spoke.

"What do you mean" i question "Bring him" she shouted as two death eaters brought zack in "Did you know he was a double spy" she question i froze.

"what?" i whisper