Chapter 45 || Year 7

A day had gone by since I sent the letter usually by now JJ would be back. I hope he didn't get killed.

I heard my door open "Bitch" i turned around and saw Daniela "What" i asked as i locked my door "Nothing" she laughed. I gave her an annoying look.

"Any news on your brother?" i ask her she gave me a sad nod,

"Hey, he's fine," I told her, hugging her. "I hope he is Mary. I don't know what I would do if-" I cut her off "Hey now let's not think like that" she sigh "Your right" she smile.

She didn't stay long, her mother had called for her.

I was about to take a nap but got interrupted by another knock on my door. I let out a sigh. "Can't I take a nap."

I angrily stomp to the door and slam it open to see the confused face of zack "Wrong time" he smiled sheepishly "No what do you want" i question "Oh first shift will start soon" he told me.

fuck

I totally forgot "Wait" I told him as I went back to my bed and grabbed my boots "where are we station today?" not receiving an answered i turn around to see him

Checking me out?

"Huh...Oh at the entrance" he told me before we could leave, a knock at the window caught both our attentions "what was that'' he ask, i when to the window to see JJ i quickly open it to see he had a letter "What's that'' ask zack "Huh nothing... lets go '' i told him before practically pushing him off my room.

The day when miserably slow to my licklying when our shift was over i apperated away to my room and quickly opened the letter.

I read it and smiled. Thank Merlin he was fine, as I folded it back I saw writing in the back with some coordinates, a time and today's date.

I checked the time to see I was half an hour late to what the time said.

I quickly took a shower and changed before apperating away.

I made it to the place I was told to meet up. I took a deep breath before knocking , a few moments later Remus opened the door with a wand in hand "Uncle?" I question "What's the first thing I gave you in your third year?" He asked, "Mom's photo" I told him.

He sighed in relief "Mary" he smiled and hugged me "Uncle Remus" I hugged back before he let me in.

I saw everyone mom dad and George were by my side in a matter of seconds "Mary are you ok" said my mother "I'm alright mom" I reassured her "Oh Mary thank marlin your alright" shouted my father as he gave me a bone crushing hug "Dad can't breathe " I whisper "Sorry just glad your ok" he smile,

"George" I smiled before running his way and jumping on him, he was quick to catch me and spin me around "Gosh Mary I miss you" he mumbled into the crook of my neck, I could feel tears hitting my neck.

"Hey why are you crying" I whisper as I grabbed his face "I thought you were dead Mary a week and no note I thought I lost you" he choked, "I'm sorry George I had to make sure they wouldn't hurt you" I bent down planting a kiss on his lips.

He let me down so I could say hi to everyone else,

I saw Hermione Ron and Harry here "I thought you guys were on the run?" I question

"This place was on the way to the lovegoods place so we decided to stop by" said Hermione, "Glad to see that you are ok" I smile before heading to the table to grab a sweet, before I could go back to George I felt a hand in my shoulder,

I turned around and saw "Tonks hello" I smile she didn't answer but guided me to the other side of the house "Tonks? What's wrong?" i question she didn't answer, she looked both ways before slamming me into the wall she pull my sleeves up from both arms and pointed her wand "Morsmorde" she said it finally click i push her off me "You-You think im a death eater" i ask her.