Chapter 3 || Year 3

After my little scream sesión I headed to care of magical creatures were Hagrid was teaching.

I made my way with Daniela once again since we had most classes together when we got there Hagrid wasn't there.
He came in a couple minutes later with two gorgeous Hipogryff's and I knew exactly which two buckbeak and Larry,
Once there eyes landed on me they quickly came and started to rub there face on mine "I miss you too" I said "That's quiet impressive miss black" said Hagrid ( I really don't know how to recreate his unique typing so let's pretend that I do)
"Thank you Hagrid" I said giving him a small smile but off cures Harry could bare some else having the spot light besides him.

He bow down to buckbeck once buck let him ride he when off everyone cheer for him I just roll my eyes.
Once he made it back Draco got all hot headed and started taking bad about the hippogriff which they didn't like buck quickly hit him in the arm to which Draco dramatically fell "its kill me, its kill me" before Hagrid got a chance to say anything Daniela step in.

"That's what you get for being a hot heated idiot the only think you are getting at is embarrassing your self in front of your boyfriend" she shouted as she help him stand up.

They quickly left to the hospital wing I stay behind "Good job Hagrid" I told him he gave me a smile and I left.

I ended up meeting with the others in the black lake "I heard Blondy got hit" said Dylan I nodded "he deserve that" said Daniela we laugh at this "are you guys up for a prank" said Leonel we look at him and smile we got up and made our way to Snapes room I when in and the others stayed outside just in case.

I when towards his room and took a a hair from his hairbrush I quickly ran outside
"That was fast" said Dylan "yea let's hurry before Goldie lucks comes back" said Leonel we made our way towards the potions room.

I gave Daniela the hair since she was the best out of us four for potions she quickly started to make the polyjuice potion.

After about a hour she was done "finally but how exactly our we getting them in everyone's drinks" she ask "that's were I come in" said Dylan "since the kitchen elf's like me I could easily put this on the pumpkin juice tomorrow before breakfast" he said.

Harry's point of view

Me Ron's and Hermione were sneaking back to the common room with my invisibility cloak when we saw filtch escorting Daniela, Dylan, and Leonel "We're
Mary she never leaves there side" said Ron from besides me "Good question" I said.

We really didn't have time to see what they did we had to get back to the common room we took a couple of turns when we saw filtch again but this time taking to profesor snaps "wasn't he just back there" ask Hermione "yes" said Ron we weren't able to discuss more we left.

Back to Mary's point of view

I ended up making it back to the comments room I when stray to bed.

When I woke up the next morning I took a quick shower and got ready I left to meet up with the other to see our prank in actions.

I took a sit and made eye contact with the other three we simply smile I never notice the twins and the golden trio looking at us.
"What are" said Fred " smiling about" finish George "You have to wait and see boys" I said and gave them a wink.
I quickly eat and just as I finish one by one the student started to change into profesor Snape no long after I did as well.
At this point everyone was either to confuse to do anything or laughing.

I turn to Snape only to see him a turn into a niece shade of red Dumbledore was laughing as well as Profesor lupin
We weren't able to go to class until the potions were off which was about an hour after. Let's just say Snape wasn't happy at all he was offering students house point to who ever spoke up.

After the day was over and I made my way to the comments room I was corner by the twins "That" said Fred "was wicked" finish George "well thank you boys" I said with a mocking bow.