Chapter 8 || Year 3

After lunch was over I look for Leonel since we had Transfiguration with Cat lady.

When I found him we made our way to class taking the last two sits at the very back.

"Silence... For today's lesson we will be learning about Right! Lapifors - the transformation of a small object into a rabbit" said profesor mcgonagall "could someone tell me about this spell" ask professor Mcgonagall "Ah Miss granger go ahead."

"The Lapifors Spell was a transforming spell that could be used to transform the target into a rabbit;it worked best on smaller targets such as statues, salamanders or cats." Finish granger in one breath as always.

"Indeed I will show you how and you guys will try next" with this she made her way to her desk and pointed to the salamander "Lapifor" the salamander stared to turn into a rabbit.

"Now I will have you work on it for the rest of class" she said and took a sit. "Lapifor" is all you heard.

"Lapifor" Granger and I shouted at the same time my salamander started to turn into a black rabbit when it did I turn towards granger and saw her had turn into a rabbit as well.

We both smile like maniacs but we were interrupted by Profesor Mcgonagall "Ah I see two student already did it good job Miss black Miss granger, please go ahead and help other students" I got up and started to help around.

I saw pottah having trouble so I walk his way "Need help" I ask, he turn around to check who it was, When his eyes landed on me his smile turn into a not so friendly one "Not from you" well um I ignore this "You want to point your wand a little up and give it a less of a flick" at this he gave me a dirty look.

And that's what I get for trying to be nice I walk back to my table to took a sit but as I was about to a little scream stop me.
I turn around to see pottahs salamander had grown.

He quickly turn my way "You sabotage my salamander" he shouted "HUH" "I did what you ask and look what happen, but what did I expect your a black and a black lie all the time" he shouted.

"Oh heck no I know damn well my last name has a bad reputation but that doesn't mean I'm bad" I shouted back not noticing that Mcgonagall had told us to be quite "really because every time something bad happens you are the last one to come out of there " "Oh don't flip this around pottah that was your fault and you know it damn well" before any of us could continue a silence spell was castes on both of us.

We turn around to see Mcgonagall very disappointed.

0•0

After all that I left to my dorm three more days until Christmas break.

I took a quick nap before heading down to the common room.

After seeing that no one was there I took out a book and started to read.
This when on for about an hour before someone came in "Mary" I look up to see granger "Mary since when do you call me by my first name Hermione" I ask her "Well I don't know it just seem like the right time, but may I ask you something" she ask.

"sure" "Why does Harry hate you so much" I gave her a smile "How about we take this conversation up to our dorm" she nodded,
We made our way to our dorm.

"Well you see it started first year when we were in the boats,

"Mary come on we have to get a boat" shouted Harry "coming Harry" shouted Mary back, as she made her way to Harry he help her get inside the boat, "Thank you Harry" said Mary "No problem" said Harry back.

As the boats got near the castle Harry and Mary were playing around but as they did they didn't notice the giant squit but Harry did Mary not noticing that Harry had stop moving the boat continue making it making Harry fall and almost drown.
0•0
Later on when Harry had his first quidditch game and his broom had gotten jinx Harry had seen Mary with her wand out making him think it was him but she was simply trying to get the levitating spell right.

When the game was over Harry angrily walk towards Mary "Why would you jinx my broom are you mad that I made the quidditch team and you didn't" he scream "What do you mean I didn't jinx your broom Harry" he didn't bother looking at her twice before leaving with a dirty look on his face.
0•0
Second year When Harry was down in the snake layer Mary had somehow made it there as well some one had told her to go there and she did.

As she made her way she saw a handsome boy with her black hair and beautiful eye what she didn't see was Harry running for his dear life. She was quickly brought back from her daydream when her eyes landed on poor Ginny. "GINNY" she scream getting the attention of the handsome Boy "Who dare come here" said the boy she didn't bother asking she quickly ran towards Ginny.

Mary started to slap Ginny but got interrupted by the scream of Harry when she look his way she saw a giant snake she started to look around to see if anything could help when her eyes landed on a sword she quickly ran towards it and scream "Harry" grabbing the attention of Harry she quickly threw the sword but it made harry trip.
0•0

"And well yea he think am trying to kill him, but am not am really am not I just don't know why every time I try to help him I almost get him kill" I told her "That is some luck you have there Mary" said Hermione with a laugh to which I nodded.