Chapter 19 || Year 4

I was on my way to Mcgonagall class I found out that every house had to go to there headmaster I wonder why.

Once I got there I took a sit next to Hermione since boys were in one side and the girls in the other.

"Yull ball has been a tradition of the triwizard tournament since its inception...
on Christmas Eve night we and our Guest gather in the great hall for the night of Well mannered frivolity...
As representative of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward and I mean this Literally" I zoned out after this.

Until I hear Mine call Ron "place your right hand on my waist" said Mine I had to take this chance "Mine how could you I thought we had something" I shouted "Mary stop not now" she told me I look at her after she show us how she proceeded to tell us that we had to try. The girl stood up but the boys acted like they didn't hear. Me and George did eye contact and agree I made my way towards him.

"My lady care to dance with me" he said with a mocking bow "Yes good sir" I said and return the bow. We dance for a while as we step on each other once in a while.

Once we were done we bow and left to take a sit "You are dismissed" said mine making everyone stand up and leave "Mary would you like to go to hogsmeade with me and pick out a dress" ask Hermione "Sure let me tell Daniela so she can come as well" I told her and made my way to the slithering common room.

I waited outside for a while until Daniela open the door "Hey" she said "Hey hogsmeade" I ask "Is this a date" she ask sarcastically "Um no your to ugly and not my type" I told her making her gasp "Bitch" she whisper making me laugh "Hey don't take it bloody personal Daniela" I told her and hit her in the back "Anyways how was Snape" I ask knowing he had to show them how to dance "Hilarious he made Draco dance with him" she told me making me laugh.

We ended up picking Leo up as well we meet up with Hermione and made our way to hogsmeade.

Leo when his own way as we when to a store "What type of dress are you guys getting" I ask "Simple one" both Daniela and Hermione said making me nod.

After and hour we found our dresses and paid we when to get some butterbeer  "Anyways who do you guys want to go with" I ask "Am going with Leo" said Daniela "Idk" said Hermione "You aren't going to ask Ron" I ask making her blush "No" she told me "A shame you two make a good couple" I told her "Well Victor has been visiting me in the library and has ask me a couple of time to the Yull ball" she told me making me spit my drink "The Russian uh you should say yes" I told her "I don't know" she told me I didn't say anything else I just focus on finishing my drink "Anyways am getting some Chocolate I'll be back" I told them and got up.

Once I bought my chocolate Frogs  we when back to school.

0•0

I woke up today only to notice the girls were not in bed anymore I checked the time to see it was quite late crap I chance and ran downstairs.

On my way  to classI felt a hand in my ass I quickly turn around to see a boy from Dumstrang "TF" I shouted he didn't look bother at all "You  Me Yull ball" he said as he just didn't grab my ass "Your face my fist" I said before hitting him square in the jaw.

That made him take a couple steps back "Faisty just how I like them" he laughs making my eyes go wide and making me more angry he took a step towards me and laid a hand on my cheek. "Are we about to kiss" he told me.

I grab his his hand twisted and judo flip him to the ground "You can kiss the ground Bitch!" I shouted before turning around I smirk at him and kick him in the balls "Mary!" I hear someone shout I turn around to see "Mine you look lovely" I told her "Why did you kick him" she ask "You know I have been looking for a date to the yull ball are you interested" I wink at her "Mary" she glared "Fine he grab my ass" I told her making her glare at the bloody boy.

She ended up letting me leave not before making the guy apologize for what he did.

Once I made it to class I took a sit next to Daniela since we had herbology.

"Why are you late" she ask "Woke up late and a little accident happen on my way here" I told her she gestured telling me to tell her more "A boy grab my ass" I told her making her eyes widen "You laying" she told me I nodded no "Did you at least beat him up" she ask "Yea I did Mcgonagall got him in trouble as well" I told her making her nod "Good am still going to send some people to dance with him" she whisper making me rolled my eyes.

Once class was over i left to the common room I saw George and Fred so I decided to take a sit next to them "Got any dates" I ask them they both nodded no "George wanna go together then" I ask him "Yea" he told me "Wow am hurt Mary you ask the ugly twin instead of the handsome one" said Fred in a hurt tone making me laugh "Sorry Fred but am closer with George" I told him "Well see you then George" I told him and got up and made my way to my dorm knowing the Yull ball would be fun.

0•0

Saturday came meaning my first lesson with Dumbledor would take place all day I have been nervous.

Once the clock hit 9:50 I got out of bed and made my way to his office I said the password and when inside.

"Mary I see you made it" said Dumbledor as he look through some books "Yea so what exactly are we doing today" I ask taking a sit as I waited for him to finish whatever he was doing.

"I would like to see how advanced you are in you abilities" he spoke finally taking a sit in front of me "Well I can turn into some people and animals" I told him not really caring "Quite advance" he told me.

"Are you any good in Occlumency" he ask "That when you block people from reading your mind right" I ask "Indeed I see you don't know yet I will train you on that" he told be as be brush his beard with his fingers.

Out off knower memories came back "As I waited a lady came up to me "Where's your mom" she ask me "She's in the store" I told her "Well am Bellatrix" I try to block this memory I didn't want to remember I thought of a cell protecting my mind that when I felt Dumbledor leave my mind.

"Took longer than I thought" he said as he walk around "You need to think of your mind as a safe or make your head go blank" he told me making me nodded "so-" I got cut short again "He stop and got up and said that no one would believe me" I block my mind as fast as I could knowing if I didn't I would remember what I have being trying to keep a secret.

"Ok give me head up or something before doing it" I told him sweating from putting so much thought into this.

"Very well Mary I choose you for this because I need to you to pass as a death eater this summer since you are already friends with miss Malfoy it would be easy for you to access the manor and you are quite advance in your ability I'll need you to be a double agent" he told me never breaking eye contact making me gulp "I pretty much have to risk my life to get information" I told him "Indeed you can always back up" he told me I look down and thought "No I'll do it" I told him. He gave me a smile and told me that would be all for today.