Chapter 17 || Year 4

I was walking to the common room around 10 since I was practicing on something. I said the password and made my way inside to see Potter talking to someone. "We will find out harry" i knew that voice Dad i heard someone coming i quickly hide behind the couch ron. They shouted and all that forgot they were not on speaking terms and were using Hermione to talk to each other.

Once Ron left I got up and ran to my dorm. I chance and when to sleep.

When i woke up i took a quick shower and left to the Dinning hall i took a sit and eat in peace until my owl came in "Bob" i said surprise i got mail i open the letter to see it was from charlie i read the note making a smile appeared on my face.

The day when by fast today i was just waiting for 10 to hit the clock as i waited i read a book to pass time.

Once the clock hit 10 i got up and made my way to the woods.

Dumbledor Pov

I was in my office thinking of the problem we just had with Harry poor boy can never get a break i stood up and made my way to the window when something caught my eye. A tiny rabbit that turn into a dog. I must be seeing things i when back to my desk and thought of how calmly i ask harry if he put his name in the goblet of fire.

Marys Pov

Once i made it to the spot Charlie told me to meet him i when back to myself and started to walk. Once i saw the familiar Ginger hair i scream "Charlie" getting his attention once he saw me he smile i made my way to him "Are does bloody Dragons" i ask looking at them in amazement "Yup" he said i turn to look at him in the face "You look like shit' i said joking "No crap i had to make sure they didn't kill anyone" he told me i rolled my eyes and gave him a hug "I miss you" i told him he hug back we stood like that for a moments before separating when one of the dragons spitted fire making me Gasp in amazement "Don't forget the promise you made charlie" i told him without taking my eyes of the beast. "Don't worry i didn't" he reassure me ruffling my hair.

We talk for a while before he got call back before he could leave i grab him by the hem of his shirt and pull him down i planned on giving him a kiss on the cheek but he turn around last minute making me kiss him in the lips. My eyes widened in surprise before he could say a word i ran but he quickly grab me by the arm pulling me into a long sweet kiss. At first I didn't move but I gave in to the kiss. Once we separated we were both red "Um see you letter" i told him and ran. Once i made it back i felt to bed Charlie weasley kiss me i felt sleep soon after.

When I woke up I was happy once I remember what happen yesterday night.

On my way to class I keep seeing Potter stink pins of cures I grab one even though I could care less who won I just wanted to make Potter mad. I took a sit next to Daniela and Leo and waited to see what would happen.

"Why so tense pottah... My father and I have a bet you see...I don't think you'll last 10 minutes in this tournament" said Draco from top of the tree before dramatically jumping off and walk towards Potter "He disagrees he think you'll last 5 minutes" he added Potter look at him and turn around making Draco mad he took his wand out and pointed to Harry.
Before he could shot a spell Moody shouted some gibberish making Draco turn into a ferret.

I bust out laughing "He's the color of his hair" said Leo me and Daniela were in the ground laughing Moody walk towards Draco and started to make him go up and down making me laugh even harder.

"Alestor- Alestor Moody stop" scream Mine "What are you doing?" She ask Moody as he keep making Draco go up and down "Teaching" he responded "Is is that a student" said one shook Mcgonagall I got up and left but not before getting one more look at the ferret.

After the incident I hade to bully Draco I made my way to the slithering table "Ferret Boy how are you" I said making him glare at me "Are you still mad you know I prefer when you were a ferret you look rather cute" I said and took a sit between him and Daniela. "Shut it Black" he shouted making me smile and raise my hand up in surrender "Sorry sorry ferret boy" I said and laugh the rolled his eyes and keep eating I took a peace of pie and started to eat it.

"Black" I heard someone say my name I look up to see a first year "Yes" I said "Professor Dumbledor would like to talk to you and his like Lemon drops" he said before running off. "Well got to go bye" I said and got up.

Wonder what he wants I made it to his office "Lemon Drops" the door open and I made my way inside.

"Ah Miss Black glad you could make it" he told me "Yea but why was I call" I ask taking a sit "Well you see I saw something quite interesting yesterday night" he told me "And this has to do something with me why?" I ask him "A rabbit that turn into a black Dog" he said my eyes widen for a second before going back to normal "What are you getting at profesor" I ask him "I have a proposition for you" he said with a smile "What's this proposition about" I ask "I train you on Legilimency and all you have to do in return is spy on the death eater" he told me I thought about it.

"Sure" I told him "But when would we start and what time and what days" I ask "How about every Saturday and Sunday at 10" he told me I nodded "Well that will be all Miss Black" he said I got up and left.