chapter 1 || Year 3

(I have not edited this Story and probably won't for a while. So yeah, there's grammar errors. Like a lot of them. The grammar is absolute shit!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARN!)

I was walking to DADA with Daniela, Dylan, and Leonel, my closest friends. "I heard there was a new teacher," said Daniela. "Again!" shouted Leonel "Not surprised I heard that the position is cursed," I told them.

We continue walking towards class when we saw The Golden trio "can't go a day without bringing attention to themselves" said Daniela "what did you expect they have the chosen one~" said Leo sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Look who it is Harry Potter I heard you fainted? Is it true?" Ask Draco "leave him alone Malfoy" scream granger "I see you need your girlfriend to defend you Potter" before anyone could continue Daniela when towards Draco and smacked him on the head before Draco could say his famous line Daniela shut him up "Stop embarrassing our name Draco."

Forgot to mention Daniela is Draco's twin you could say she is the less stuck up, spoil, dramatic one of the two.

Draco quickly shut his mouth and let everyone follow him inside the class. As we went in I gave Professor Lupin a smile, he smiled back before doing a double-take giving me a look before shaking his head and looking elsewhere.

I took my seat next to Daniela, Leo took one next to Dylan class quickly started with the new teacher "Hello everyone I'm professor Lupin your new teacher against the dark arts" he said everyone just smiles "for today's lesson we will be looking at the boggart can anyone tell me what a boggart is" And off cures granger had to raise her hand.

"Ah miss granger go ahead"

"A Boggart is a shape-shifting creature that will assume the form of whatever most frightens the person who encounters it. Nobody knows what a Boggart looks like if nobody is there to see it, although it continues to exist, usually giving evidence of its presence by rattling, shaking, or scratching the object in which it is hiding. Boggarts particularly like confined spaces, but may also be found lurking in woods and around shadowy corners." She said with one breath, quite impressive if I do say so myself.

After explaining to us what to do and all that people start to go after a while he calls my name "ah miss black go ahead please"

Also forgot to mention am Mary black Sirius black daughter and a pureblood woman I never knew her name all I know is that I look like her according to molly.

I went up and the boggart came out. It quickly took the shape of Bellatrix. I froze for a moment. I had forgotten how she looked as evil as ever, that evil rotten smile that has haunted me for years.

I came back to my senses and quickly said "Ridicules". She quickly turned into a bold person with huge teeth.

I could hear Draco in the distance saying this class is ridiculous.

The class ended I had a free period before I could leave professor lupin call "Miss black can you stay behind pleased" I nodded and waited for everyone to leave"

"How may I help you professor lupin," I ask "May I ask why your boggart was miss Lestrange"

"You may but I'm not answering it and if that's all I'll take my leave," I said and left.