Chapter 46 || Year 7

I woke up with a headache and in the arms of someone in panic I felt off the bed "Mary?" I sigh in relief when I remember that it was Daniela but that relief was soon overcome by grief as the scenario of yesterday night came to mind.

I laid back on the ground and just stayed there. From the corner of my eye i could see piercing grey eyes watching me "I'll tell zack you aren't feeling good and wont make it to your shifts today" she advice i gave her a nod.

I heard the bed creak as the blond got off it before she left she came bend down, planting a kiss on my forehead "Love you May" she whisper before leaving.

When she left I locked the door and laid in the ground once again like the pathetic person I am. I cried and cried until I couldn't, my eyes were swollen at this point.

I sat up and looked around before crawling to my bed and reaching under it for a box.

I pulled it out and opened it and got greeted by firewhisky. I grabbed one and drank it just like that. I had drank six bottles, the only thing that could keep the pain away for a few hours but it kept it away.

I grab my wand and put a silencing spell on the room before turning on the radio and putting it full volume

(Time can never mend
The careless whisper of a good friend
To the heart and mind
If your answer's kind
There's no comfort in the truth
Pain is all you'll find
I should have known better, yeah)

With each word i felt myself began to forget about the fight i began to dance and jump around my bed enjoying myself .

(I feel so unsure
As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor
As the music dies
Something in your eyes
Calls to mind a silver screen
And all its sad goodbye)

I sang into an unopened firewhiskey until I heard a knock. I made my way to the door before I opened it I remember where I was and quickly morph into Joseph and open the door to see Zack "Jos" . I cut him off by pulling him into my room and locking the door.

"Whats wrong?" he ask "Nothing" i said and threw a firewhiskey at him

(I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm)

I pointed my empty bottle at him waiting for him to sing the next part

(Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool)

He sang as he danced, i don't know if it was the firewhiskey or my broken heart but damn zack is hot.

He was well build, blond curly hair, does amazing blue eyes, he stood around 6 ft tall, and that gorgeous tan skin you would get from spending hours outside, let's not begin on his personality.

We were inches from each other's faces smiling like maniacs, I felt his hand on my cheek his thumb tracing circles, as he slowly brought his face close to mine, I could feel his breath in my face from how close he was, not wanting to wait I smack my lips into his, he was quick to kiss back, as we kiss he lifted me, I quickly rap my feet on his torso, he made his way to my bed before laying me down.

I had Zack on top of me making out, I didn't want it to stop but I love George and I couldn't do this to him.

He chose harry forget about him

I didn't push him off.

I continued to kiss him and unbutton his shirt. He did the same, in seconds we were both in just our underwear. Zack continued to kiss me on the neck but it didn't feel right.

None of this felt right.

I push him off "Joseph?" "Am sorry this is wrong, I am drunk i-" he cut me off "it's fine '' he whispered as he crawled out of my bed, picked up his clothes and left.

When i heard the door shut i punch the wall "Damn it" i scream in frustration

The next day

I couldn't find Zack anywhere I felt horrible, to my dislike I had to ask someone for help.

The first DA I saw I asked "Hey have you seen Zack" he seemed puzzled probably cause I usually don't talk to other DA other than Zack "Your boyfriend is in his room."

My what now

I nodded and left for his room. I knocked but there was no answer. I knock again, still no answers.

Fuck it

I looked both ways before kicking the door open. I got greeted by Zack on his bed. From this distance I could see his puffy eyes making me feel even worse.

sigh

I walked towards him before shaking him "Zack" I whispered he just mumbled a faint go away "Zack come on" he just turned giving me his back.

Fine

"Bellatrix is coming" in an instance he was up wide eyed and trying to cover himself.

I burst out laughing

He did a double take when he saw what I did "Damn! It Joseph" he shouted as he launched from his bed towards me.

I was quick to dodge him causing him to fall to the ground, Making me laughed even harder.

He gave me an annoying look "sorry" I laughed before helping him up.

"I just want to" he cut me off "it's fine your not gay I get it you where drunk" "Damn it let me finish" I hiss passing a hand threw my hair.

"Yes am not gay am Bi I go both ways" he look shock "Your hot don't get me wrong but it's not fair to you what I did yesterday, I...- is just am in a relationship or I thing I still am" I told him taking a seat on his bed and resting my face on my hands.

"We got in an argument yesterday and we'll I was pissed and hurt and just wanted to forget and drunk me was about to use you as a way to make them jealous or something like that" I explain.

"Hey Joseph it's fine I over reacted" he laughed "Still am sorry if I ever lead you on" I told him.

He gave me a pat on the back "Friends?"
"Friends" we both smiled before I stood up and left.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, I opened it before I could take a sip the door flew open and in walk daddy Malfoy with a red face.

Guess he felt my stared "What are you looking at" he snarled "Nothing sir" with that I left.

When I made it to my room Daniela was in my bed.

"I though you left" I spoke startling her "huh just came to say goodbye I'll be leaving to hogwards tonight, Draco send a letter asking for help" she spoke,

"Oh...Well I hope everything goes well" I smile before hugging her. She buried her face in my neck before letting go "Don't get yourself in trouble while am gone" she laugh

I could tell it was force "Don't worry I won't " I smile before bringing her into another hug "be careful Dani" I whisper before letting her go.