Chapter 40

Ready

Qurrat's POV:

Me: let's go...

He: where???...

Me: to let you know what else I can do beyond your imagination....

(I called our driver, Wasim uncle to wait for us at the entrance... after entering car he asked...)

He: at least tell me the name of the place...

Me: you will see when we get there....

(When we reached he asked me with confusion written on his face...)

He:What are we doing here???....

Me: will you please wait for sometime???.... Wasim uncle you can go home.... we will come back later... and I have already informed at home....

(I said and we got down....)

He: what are we doing at Meriland Hotel???.... I know it's your dream hotel where you always wanted to stay at least for a day... but why are we here???...

Me: let's go...

(We went to reception ....took our keys and went to our room... after entering our room I saw his eyes widening like saucer....of course it will be as the room is decorated for special night....)

He: what is all this???.....

Me: As you said it's my dream hotel... and I want to have my most memorable night here...

He: Are you sure???... Look you don't have to force yourself just because I said that yesterday... it was just my impulsiveness...
I was just-

Me: hey.. wait... first of all I am obviously not forcing myself... and secondly even if I had done this after hearing you last night then do you think that I would get a room so easily by today morning???....

He:Oh... yeah.. that's right... but are you really sure???.....

Me: of course I am... even if there was lack of surety  somewhere but after your confession I am more sure than anything... I am ready for this...

He: are you really ready???.....

(Now I am being frustrated... how many times will he ask for assurance...)

Me: well... now I think it's not about me... I am feeling like you are not ready... I think you don't want this...

He: of course not...In fact l I want to feel you close to me in every way possible... but...

(He said and looked into my eyes... pure love and admiration for me was visible in his eyes... but there is something else in his eyes... that is worry....)

Me:Jahfil... Are you worried that you will hurt me or make me uncomfortable???....

(He just nodded in reply still looking into my eyes....

I don't know what should I say..... I am really thankful to Allah for blessing me with a husband like Jahfil....

I stood just in front him still keeping our eye contact and said....)

Me: Jahfil...I trust you...

(I said and then I cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead pulling his face towards me and tiptoeing myself... l let my lips linger to his forehead for a minute to ensure him and remove his worries... after pulling away I again looked into his eyes and said...

Me: Make me feel complete today Jahfil....

(I said and this time he kissed me... and of course it was obviously not only a slow and soft one...)