Chapter 10

Post wedding rituals

Qurrat's POV:

We are sitting on the floor facing each other while there is a bowl full of milk in front of us... where we are going to play the ring finding game... well I have always loved this ceremony...

Bhabi put my ring in the bowl and we started to search it when his whole family began to cheer for me..

He: You guys should support me not her...

(he said a little sad and annoyed but I find him cute... he was just whining like a baby...
so someone becomes a baby in front of family)

Sameer: we are cheering for her because we want someone to bind you...

Sadik: we also want to see how you will look when you will run behind her like a lovesick puppy...

Baba: yeah yeah... then you will stop making fun of us saying we look like elementary students while obeying our wives..

He: that's never gonna happen...

Bhabi: Quri... you will have to make it happen..
Me: of course Bhabi...

(I said with a confident smile while he narrowed his eyes at me...)

He: someone should cheer for me too...

(he said more likely whined... when we heard someone...)

Apiji: we are here to cheer for you brother...

Vaiyaji: of course bro... we are here for you..

Maa(Q): being the youngest in the family her horse runs too fast... so someone must put lash on her...

Baba(Q): come on son you can do it...

He: See... I have one more family now... so I am not alone here...
(he grinned looking at us)

And thus our ring finding ceremony began with the cheering of our family...

I won at first round and my in laws started clapping while I gave him victorious smile ......his face is showing that how much he wants to win now.....

Jahfil's POV:

She won the first round but I won't lose either... and yes I won the second round with clapping and cheering of my in laws while her smile fade away ... now it was my time to smile...

At final round we were searching for the ring as if our life depends on it but I hope luck was on my side as I found the ring...

just as I was about take my hand out of the bowl she held my hand... well I must say I felt different at that but It was not time for feelings... because she was trying hard to take the ring out of my hand... but her softy softy cute little hand can't win against mine...wait... softy???... cute???... what is wrong with  me .... when did I started to notice the features of her hand... get a grip on  yourself man...

I looked at her and smirked widely to let her know that she can't win... but that's the mistake I made... she looked back at me and I really can't believe what she did...

She winked at me with a cheeky smile... I was so shocked that I didn't even realise that she has taken the ring from me and now enjoying her winning ceremony with everyone.... I came back to reality hearing everyone's clapping and said...

Me: it's not done

Baba(J): what's not done, son???...
(he asked smiling teasingly)

Me: she has done cheating...

Vaiyaji: what cheating brother???....What has she done???....
(he asked trying to hide her smile)

Me: she just... she just...

Sameer: why don't you say clearly that Mr.Jahfil.exe had stopped working after a simple wink from his wife....

(And at this everyone including her laughed out loud who was trying hard to hold back their laughter)

Me: seriously Sameer ... you just wait... someday I will surely proof that you are adopted....

(Before Sameer could say some thing Sadik Bhai replied...)

Sadik: I can say that to you too you know...

(And at this Sameer stuck his tongue out at me

Well thus my post wedding ritual became let's make fun of Jahfil ritual...)