Chapter 36

Realisation

Author's POV:

It's another fine day when Qurrat is at college... it's her break time and she was going with Ibrahim when one of their teacher called for Qurrat... She told Ibrahim to go saying that she can manage as Ibrahim has to take his mother to hospital... though he insisted but Qurrat convinced him to go... today Apiji couldn't come so she decided to go with Ibrahim....and she didn't want to bother Jahfil either.... so she decided to go alone...

She went to her teacher's room when her teacher asked her to help with some documents.... she told her to go home after completing it and her teacher went away...
She sighed and continued her work when one of the paper fell under the table and she bent down to take the paper.... but alas.. that's when one of the staff came and locked the door as he saw the room was empty .....

Qurrat was so engrossed in her work that she didn't notice about the door being closed... almost an hour later when she was trying to get out she found the door closed....

She thought of calling someone and took her phone when she saw that there is no network....

Qurrat: Oh...gosh... how can I forget about this room.... in fact this whole corner of our campus has network issue.....

(Now if you say she was being tensed then you are wrong....
she was just freaking out.... she just couldn't understand what she should do... she just sat at the corner of an almirah holding her knees....

On the other hand everyone was being tensed for Qurrat.... it's almost 5 pm and nobody knows where she is... her phone is also out of reach.....They have tried Ibrahim's number too but he is not picking up.... They didn't inform Jahfil as he is in a meeting.... but finding no other option Jahfil's Mother called him....Jahfil was sitting in his office with his friend, Faiz after meeting when he picked call...

Jahfil: Assalamualaikum Maa... how are you???...

Maa: Walailumassalam Jahif.... listen don't get hyper... we didn't inform you before as you were in meeting... the thing is that Quri hasn't reached home yet and nobody knows where she is...

Jahfil: What???.... Have you tried her phone or Ibrahim's???....

(He tried his best to not shout but couldn't control himself....)

Maa: we did... but it's unreachable...

Jahfil: Okay... let me think....I will hang up  now.... and sorry for shouting Maa...

Maa: It's okay Jahif... I understand...

(And they cut the call...)

Faiz: What happened???....

Jahfil: Qurrat is missing... where will I find her now???... There are not even places like where she could go so randomly that too without informing...

Faiz: Relax... In tension we can't think anything and we forget important things... just like you...

Jahfil: What are you trying to say???....

Qurrat's POV:

Now I am in that state which I am afraid of the most... that is being alone... at this moment I can think of only one person... Jahfil... I wish you were here...

that's when I heard the sound of door being opened and I saw Jahfil standing there... I didn't think of anything else and did what I wanted to do right now.... I ran to him and hugged him tightly tiptoeing myself and wrapping my hands around his neck .... he also reciprocated it without any delay and kept saying "it's okay... you are fine... I'm here" while kissing my head continuously... I cried to let my feelings out which I was feeling till now..... In his arms I am feeling safe now... it feels like I am back to life again...

Jahfil's POV:

When I saw her terrified like this it felt like someone has just stabbed in my heart.... I just wanted to take her in my arms and make sure that she is safe.... and I am thankful that she did this... and I just wrapped my hands around her without wasting a second.... she was crying and I let her cry because it's needed to let out her feelings which she felt till now... taking her in my arms felt like my life got back to me again....
She raised her head and I asked...)

Me:you are okay???... did you get harm anywhere???

She: i am absolutely fine now... but how did you find me here???.....

Me: thanks to Faiz for that...

(She looked at me with a confused and questioning expression... so I explained...)

Me: Actually the chain and pendant which I gifted you was brought from Faiz's jewellery shop... and nano chip tracker was a new addition then... so when I ordered he put tracker in that pendant....

(I said and she nodded at Faiz with gratefulness in her eyes...)

Faiz: okay guys now let's go... everyone is worrying....

(I nodded and put my hand on her waist while walking... I don't want her to go away from me even for a second now.... And I am glad that she leaned to my touch too....)

Qurrat's POV:

After reaching home I explained everything...and also said that Ibrahim was at hospital maybe that's why his phone was silent....everyone was relieved after seeing me.....

Now I am lying down trying to sleep while Jahfil is hugging me more tightly today...

Me: Jahfil... I am not going anywhere.... you can loosen your hold...

He: I don't want to... I feel relief when you are this close to me...

(He said kissing  the top of my head and I smiled in response.... and thought about today...

Today I realised that I really can't live without this man...Even at that moment in life I could think of no one else but him... I was feeling like even if I die now I just want to see him once before I die.....

Everything surely has positive side... because today I am being finally able to comprehend my feelings... that is I have fallen for him.... Yes....I have fallen in love with Jahfil...)