Chapter 5

Contract

Jahfil's POV:

Me: what??? .... Why are you being excited???

She: well tell me what will you do if your parents force you to marry someone... suppose it's me... what will you do???

(She asked being all excited and I was really confused)

Me: I really don't want to hurt anyone but I won't let anyone to enter my personal space either...So I will obviously take her responsibility but I am not going to have any husband-wife type relations...

She: perfect ......
(she said being all happy while clapping in tiny as if she has found treasure of chocolates...
Just then our order arrived and she began to eat passing me my coffee and leaving me all confused)

Me: why did you say perfect???...
She: let me eat first... I am so hungry...

(I was sipping my coffee and looking outside while waiting for her to finish)

She: Hellow...
(she said after finishing)

Me: yeah... now say...
She: wait

(Then she rummaged through her bag... and man you can't even imagine what she did...

She: Read carefully and sign this....

(she said casually after giving me a paper... well this is a handwritten paper)

Me: what is this???
She: our marriage contract
Me: what???
She: Ahaan ... read first...

(I was hella shocked but began to read)

[A/N: words which are written in first bracket are Jahfil's POV ]

Contract

Conditions-

1. Party A and Party B will give respect to each other....( okay)

2. Party A and Party B have to trust each other... even if they can't trust they can't doubt each other unreasonably....(okay)

3. If there is any doubt regarding any issue about each other party A\B should ask each other directly without any hesitation...(okay)

4. Party A and Party B are not allowed to hide anything from each other which can create misunderstanding afterwards...(okay)

5. Party A\B should respect party A\B's parents and vice versa....(thoughtful)

6. Party A\B is not allowed to insult Party A\B's family and vice versa....(of course)

7. Party A and party B are not allowed to insult or fight with each other in front of anyone else... not even family members...(obviously)

8. Party A and Party B are not allowed to share their relationship issues with any third person because third persons always makes issues bigger... but yes if needed they are allowed to share their problems only with their closest ones...(hmmm... quite mature thought)

9. Party A\B should respect party A\B's personal space and vice versa....(of course)

10. Party A and Party B are not allowed to have any type of fight or quarrel in front of their children either....
(Now I was shocked and amused at the same time.... children???... seriously??? I don't know what should I say at this so I let that pass for now)

If any of the party breaks these rules stated above then he\she has to do anything to gain apology form the other party....

Signature:-

________ _________

Party A Party B