Chapter 6

Adventure

Jahfil's POV:

I was shocked would be an understatement... I was beyond shock.... she literally made this contract... but I was also amused while looking at the contract... it was really the cutest contract I have ever seen... and about her handwriting... anyone can say by looking at her writing that she tried her best to make it look good... well her attempt was somehow successful...

Now I looked at her who was looking at me waiting for my sign...

Me: This???
(I said pointing towards the contract raising my eyebrow...)

She: Well I have thought of this contract long time ago... and I wrote it yesterday thinking that if it's all okay with me and you then we will sign this contract ....

Me: all okay with you???... Care to explain.... and why you said "perfect"???
(I said quoting)

She: well because this is what I wanted... I do not want a simple lovey dovey love story nor a simple arrange marriage... I wanted adventure ... and now I have found one... that is to fall in love with you and making you fall for me.... and most importantly I like that you won't break into my personal space... I don't like that either... I want to have an adventure of falling in love with just some simple gestures...

(She was saying all this with so much sincerity and happiness that I was just listening to her with my eyes wide open....
If I say I was shocked before  then I don't know what I am now... I mean in which fantasy world she is living....)

Me:are you sure???
She: more than anything...

(True to say after reading her contract and listening to her reason somewhere I found it interesting... somewhere I also wanted to experience this adventure with her...

And after thinking a while I decided to give it a chance...after all life is an adventure itself....)

Me: okay...

(I said and signed the contract while she was being super happy and later she also signed it)

She: so... deal sealed???
Me: yes..
She: okay then let's go...
Me: yeah...
She:wait..
Me:what???

(Just when I was about to get up she asked me another question)

She: well do you have any past relationships???...

Me: obviously no... as I said it is just a extra trouble to me....

Me: so what about you???...

(I asked her but I don't know why I was being nervous about her answer)

She: well when I was immature I mean as a teenager when there was a possibility for me to get in a relationship I didn't get that chance... and later when there was chance I didn't want to...

(I didn't know why I was feeling happy and  smiled at this)

Me:Ooo..

Author POV:

Qurrat:okay then let's go ... this time for real..
(She chuckled and he too)

Jahfil: yeah

When they were walking towards the door Qurrat's feet got stuck with carpet and she was about to fall on her face... but Jahfil saved her by putting one hand on her back while other one held her arm...

But it was not for long though... as Qurrat straightened herself immediately...

Though it was just for a second or two... and it was not new for Jahfil to hold a girl to save her from falling... I mean come on... he has so many female friends .... so it's common......
But this time it was not just common... he felt something new though the incident wasn't new...
He couldn't figure it out... so he just let it be...

And for Qurrat... well it was needed for her.... because at this she got to know that she choose the right person...

Then they left the cafe and parted their ways after bidding their byes...