Chapter 14

Laila

Qurrat's POV:

Just when I was about to start eating someone called....

???: Laila...

Me: yes...

???: I want to sit on your lap...

(Well never in my dream I have ever thought that my name Qurrat can be transformed into Laila... but here I am.. as that cute handsome man is calling me his Laila...

The thing is that as Arash said Qula instead of Qurrat... so when he was trying to say my name Sameer taught him to say just lala as it was easy and funny... but Sadik Bhai said that it was not that good and told Arash to try to say Laila.... as it will be dramatic...
So here I am being this little boy's Laila...)

Me: of course... Majnu...

(I said and made him sit on my lap while everyone was having a fond smile looking at our bonding... yes... Arash and Me already have a great bonding... as I love children and he is too cute to resist... and I am lucky that he loves me back)

Author's POV:

Sameer: how can he be your Majnu, Quri???... You can't cheat on your real Majnu just because he is munching on his food without paying attention to you...

(At this Jahfil glared at Sameer and smacked his head)

Arash: why can't I???... I like this name Majnu...
(Arash said frowning which is obviously cute....)

Sameer: well beta.. Majnu is the person who loves Laila very much....

Arash: I love Laila very much... I love to play with her....

Qurrat: Awww... I love you too my Majnu...

(Qurrat said and kissed Arash's cheeks....now someone's attention turned to Qurrat...)

Jahfil: well Arash you love her but it can't be the same Laila-Majnu love you know... you have to find your own Laila for that...

Madiha: O ho... Someone is being possessive....

Jahfil: I am not... I am just trying to make him understand this Laila-Majnu thing which is created because of your loving husband....

(Jahfil said and Sadik pat himself feeling proud and said.. )

Sadik: come on... he is only 3... don't be so possessive...

Arash: why can't you be my Laila???...
(Arash said sadly)

Qurrat: of course I can bachcha [baby] ... but you know... when you will grow up there will be someone else with whom you will feel something new which you have never felt before with anyone else... and She will be your real Laila... And I hope you won't forget me after she comes ... right???

Arash:I will never... I don't want any other Laila.... you will always be my Laila...

Qurrat: of course ....

(She said smiling and suddenly someone started clapping and everyone looked at the direction... well yes you are right... It's None other than Sameer...)

Sameer: why are you looking at me like that... I have never watched such a lovely play live...

(At this everyone chuckled and shook their head while someone was trying to register the definition of Laila in his mind

Later they left house to go to their perspective places... when Jahfil was about open his car door someone called him and  Mr.Jahfil.exe  had stopped functioning again....)

Jahfil's POV:

I just froze on my place when I heard...

"Jahfil"

For the first time she called my name.... and it felt so different so good... and it was obviously different as no one calls me Jahfil...yes at workplace that call me Mr. Jahfil... but it sounds just formal......my family members call me Jahif while friends call me Saihaan... as they say Jahfil is hard to say all the time.... even I thought that so... but for the first time in life I found my name so sweet and heartwarming to hear... I was grinning to myself like an idiot when I heard...)

She: Are you really there???
Me: huh...

She: I have already called you thrice but it seemed like you were in your la la land...

Me: You called me thrice and I missed it....
(I said loudly)

Author's POV:

At this both of their eyes got wide open at realisation...
As Jahfil understood why Qurrat said that in the morning .... And Qurrat was shocked to hear him...

But both of them became happy inside thinking that just calling each other's name has this kind of effect on them....