Not Today 13

Not Today 13
---------------------

Jimin run as fast as he could before bumps into a hard chest, make him startled a little.
He lift up his face when the guy holding both of his shoulder.
Please God... Not again!

"Jimin..." someone yelling his name dramatically.

"Let me go!" Jimin struggling to get free from the grip.

"Jimin...shit! Don't let him go oppa!" Rose running and crawling from the basement to get to the guy. Her messy hair covering almost her entire face and she limping in pain.

"bitch! I told you to take care of him didn't I? It's look like you were ready for your new hairstyle huh!" the guy let go of his temper and grips on Jimin arm tightly.

"let me go! You hurting me..." Jimin doesn't stop wriggling around while his other hand keep punching the guy chest repeatedly.

"I told you to be a good...but you so hard to handle..."
"this time... I'll never let you out of my sight ever again." he drag Jimin with him involuntarily.

"please... Let me go. Let me go..."

"stop struggling!" the guy pull Jimin on his chest and hug him more tight.
"when I saw you for the first time...I've decided that you will be mine. Whether you willing or not...I don't give a damn care!" he whispered at Jimin ear before give him a slight kiss on his head.
He fall in love with Jimin since Rose brought Jimin to his Gallery. The cute guy smiles...his eyes...and his treatment towards Rose was pure. Jimin loyalty and kindness attracted him. He determined to have the boy as his precious and only his.

"you can start now!" he turned to the old man that standing froze at the main door. The old man look quite shocked by the scenes. By his appearance...Jimin could guess that the old man might be a priest, the one that will do the married ceremony.

"I... I can't proceed Sir...if the other side involuntarily to this marriage." he uttered his words in shaking...hesitate to continuing the craziest.

"did I ask for your damn opinion? Proceed or I kill you!" he raise his voice, threatened the shaking old man.

The old man move forward...approaching in trembling while took out his small scripture book from his pocket.
"w..we gathered here t..today to celebrate..."

"to celebrate our death!" Rose mom appear all of a sudden with her messy hair and clothes soaked with blood. She closed the main door and locked it.

"you!" she pointed at her son.
"ungrateful brat! I should let you hang up yourself when you failed to achieve on your dream. Such a nuisance brat! Why can't you let me blithe just for once!" she keep yelling insanity...pulling her hair and punches her own chest rapidly in anger.

"shameless old woman! What blithe that you looking for? Your lover is just the same age as me. Are you out of your mind?" the guy yelling back at her.

"you don't have to killed him dammit!

"you make love with him inside my damn car!"

Silent took place for a while.
Both mother and son look at each other in hatred.

"the blood earlier..." Rose chuckles.
"you killed her lover? You had dry heart oppa..." Rose gave a annoying smirk...can't believe for what she just heard.
"both of you are out of your mind. I can't stand it anymore!" she running to upstairs and later come back with a suitcase.

"you want to leave us and escaping your punishment? I haven't shaving your head yet!" her brother reminds Rose of her mistakes.

"go to hell with you craziness. I don't want to die young. I will never come back again! Assume that I had already died!" she's trying to pull her suitcase from her mother grip.
"let it go mother!" she's playing tug of war with her mother, try to get back her stuff.

"if I'm dying...both of you will die as well..." she's utter her words in calm and smiles widely. She let go of the suitcase and march to the kitchen. She open up the pantry and took a tin of kerosene that been kept there. The old woman bring the tin to the hall, and in front of her children...she bath herself with the kerosene and splash the remaining of it across the hall.
Everyone were shocking by her sudden act. Rose and her brother jaw almost drop, can't believe by their mother madly act.

"are you trying to commit a suicide? Do I look like I care?" Rose question her mother act while throwing her suitcase at her mother.
"go on! It's not the first time you trying to kill yourself!" she persuading the poor mentally woman.

Jimin were froze in shocked. He can't believe that he was in the middle of madness. He had to get out from there. He have to find Yoongi. Jimin sure that Yoongi were injured and he have to help the older escaped too.
Jimin gave a signal to the priest, who standing next to the main door. He asking him to unlock the door and open it widely, so that both of them could run out.

The priest looks scared and hesitantly with his act. He took small steps...closer to the door and slowly unlocked it. The old man was so lucky because his act were not be notified by the lunatic family...who seems busy with their own scene.

After the door were open...the priest sneaking out...close the door back and save himself...left Jimin behind.

Jimin eyes widening in shocked and anger. How could he? Selfish old man!

The guy noticed it and without saying any words, he released Jimin from his grip...he march outside, starting hunt down his next prey.

***

Yoongi body still hurts and swollen. He pressed his stomach and wipes out his sweat.  The guys surrounding him with smirking face, cooing...mocking him joyfully.

One of the guy make his first moves by punching rapidly at the wounded Yoongi. Yoongi dodge the punches and moves forward to give a kneeled on his stomach and finishing it by nudging his neck hardly. The guy fall to the ground and unconscious.

The rest of the guy quite startled and stare at Yoongi with wide scary eyes. They whispering to each other and intend to attacking Yoongi together, cowardly.

Yoongi doesn't give them a chance to discussing their next step. He punch the guy who standing next to him and use him as a shield from other attackers.

The guy keeps swaying around and Yoongi took the opportunity to kick them one after another. After a short time, all the guys lying on the ground in front of him with swollen and bruised face.

Yoongi satisfied by his magnificent moves and while holding tightly on his chest, he walk towards the lounge and kick the door hardly.

The guy whom engrossed in top of the girl startled by Yoongi appearance. Before he could do anything, Yoongi give him a quick punch...make the guy fall and faint.

Yoongi pick up his jacket from the floor and quote the girl dress,toss it to the said girl who keep grin seductively.

"oppa~"

"put on your dress and let's get out from here" he urge the girl in low voice while sheathing his jacket on his body.
However the girl doesn't move and widening her crotch, winks back to the guy while moans softly.

"stay here if you want to." Yoongi left the girl who still lying on the couch without looking at her at all.
Jimin! Only Jimin face hovering on his mind. Stay strong little one. I'm coming!
The girl on other hand, screaming and yelling craziness...beg Yoongi to come back for her.