Not Today 7

Not Today 7
--------------------

Rose!

Jimin startled and still can't believe his eyes. I'm in the right place! I thought I've lost...but somehow, gosh...she just in front of me.
Wait! Did she lives here? In this hell...with those dangerous man who roaming around like maniac and take away innocent people life. 

My poor baby...
I have to do something! I have to safe her from this hell. Just look at her...She so naive and doesn't realize the danger and...damn! She look so beautiful...like always.
Her giggling make Jimin heart melted and the guy put his hand on his chest...preventing him from faint.

The girl in pink dress surely a talkative...or maybe she's humorous one. My girl kept laughing and giggling at everything that comes from her mouth. Meanwhile the girl in the blue dress seems shyly one. She covered her mouth with her palm to restrait super laugh escaping her mouth.

"Rosie!" Jimin jump out from the bushes and stood in front of the girl. However, his sudden appearance make the girls shocked and scream loudly.

The girl with blue dress run faster without looking back...left her friends behind while the talkative pink dress girl pass out on the ground.

"Oh my God! I kill her...She didn't die right?" Jimin stare at the unconscious body while shaking.
Never mind...I think she will be okay. He relieves when he saw the girl still breathing.

"Rosie..it's me! Jimin. Your Jimin..."
Jimin hug the terrified girl but she in other hand still froze in shocked.
"Rosie..." he shaking the girl shoulder repeatedly.

"Ji.. Jimin..." Rose still trembling. Jimin give her a tight hug, helping the girl to calm down.

"Shhhh...Everything gonna be okay. Don't worry..." Jimin let go a deeply sigh.
"I thought that I never see you again. You know how scared I am when I heard about your engagement...and you even left me without saying any words... I'm almost crazy and I cried a lot..." Jimin pause to exhale a breath while pull out from the hug. His eyes swept the girl face in lovely stare...missing her so much.

"I'm trying to reach you and intend to see your family...to stop the engagement.I want they know that I'm really in love with you and I'm willing to do anything for you."

"Jimin..." she put her finger on the guy mouth to shut him.
"Listen to me. You not supposed to be here. By the way...about the engagement thing...it been cancelled for a few reason." Rose explain without look at the guy face.

"Really?!"

***
Yoongi run faster to Jimin hiding. He keep praying along the way.

Accidentally he bump into someone and the girl bloated on ground. She was in chaotic...running like crazy, just like him. Did she been chase by the lunatic guys too?

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"
Yoongi pull the girl wrist,make her stand while the girl busy arranging her blue dress and messy hair.

She is breathing heavily and her face covered with sweat and dirt. She lift up her face and stare at the guy with grin.

"how do I look?" She ask.

Excuse me...Didn't she suppose to be panic or crying?

"sweating like hell. Why?" Yoongi harshly replied and wait for the girl reaction.
Something is not right with the people here.

She smile seductively and approaching the guy who seems uncomfortable.

"oppa~ it's not what I mean. Didn't I look attractive...and pretty?"
She's pounding Yoongi chest for a few times while giggling. She bites and lick her lip in tempting way...trying to provoke the guy.