Not today 5

Not today 5

The car engine started to snorte make the boys back and and forth like practicing Tai Chi.

"Damn Tae! For God sake...Didn't you service your car?" Seokjin bursting out.
They all were few hours late and Jimin had already make his move towards crashing his girl engagement party.

"we didn't even get half way...gosh! this junk! You should throw it away!" the oldest hyung still nagging in madness tone while everyone stay froze shivering.

"this car gave lots of merit to us...and to you to hyung... " Tae reply back in pouting while others just clenched their lips tightly...refuse to get involve in both guy dispute.
"we go to lots of competition in this junk...even slept in it because we short of penny to rent a hotel room."
"you know... there's so many memories to recall...together with it... "
"when you degrading it...you broke my heart as well... " tears began to appears at the corner of Taeyung eyes makes the older scratches his neck in guilty.
"we would never late if someone doesn't make a scene...forcing me to searching for washroom... " Tae mumbling slowly in pout...slightly glanced at the younger.

"well...I never thought it would took some times... Unless you want me to pee on you car seat..." Jungkook trying to defence himself. He didn't expected to contribute to this scuffles.

"...well Tae... I guess...I just carried away and maybe without noticing...I had cross the line." Seokjin slowly tap Tae shoulder with apologize face.
"I'm just depressed...but trust me...I didn't had any intention to hurt you...Sorry..."

"is that a sign that both of you had bury the hatchet?" Namjoon interfere to clearing the tense between members.

"Maybe... " Tae still pouting but reply...slowly. 

"it's my fault too...and I'm sorry hyung...forgive me please..." Jungkook put on his puppy eyes...staring for mercy.

"Just park it on the sideway Tae...we couldn't reach Jimin in this condition you know...I think we should find other alternative to get there"  Hoseok gave his suggestion from the backseat of the car...startled all the boy.

"since when did you get in here?" the boys quite shocked by his sudden appearance but he just grin cutely.

"I dragged him when we stop for the washroom...and that time...all of you had an argument when Jimin didn't answer his phone" Jungkook told with his sparkling bunny smile.

"I've been kidnapped..."Hoseok confide in funny face make all the boys bursting into a loud laugh by seeing his face.

"should I call my driver to send us another car?"Namjoon suggest.

"it will took some times...and we'll left in the edge of the road without doing nothing..." Seokjin replied...now in calm tones.

"or maybe...we can rent a car... " Hoseok utter his words while his finger pointing at the car rental place...just opposite of the road.

"well... I didn't notice that this place exist before..." Jungkook take off his seatbelt and jump out from the car...followed by all the hyung.

'DongHae Rental Car'

***

Yoongi and Jimin almost out of breath...
It can't be...we must come with a plan.
We can't just running around in the middle of nowhere...and we're doesn't had any weapons at all!

"Jimin...."
The older grabbing Jimin wrist and pull the younger againt the bushes.
Jimin who almost lost his balance swaying around and falling in the older chest...make both of them lying on the ground.

Both of them stay silent for a while...doesn't care about their position...inhaling breath in fatigue.

"shit Jimin! What do you thinking?"
"are you ask me to join you in hell? Why did you do that? Couldn't you hear me?"
Yoongi whispering in hard tones...scolding the small guy.

On other hand, the younger doesn't replied and keep frozen on his spot.

"Jimin..."
However, the younger silence make Yoongi more anxious.
"hey... Listen..."
"I didn't mean to be mad at you..."
Yoongi utter his words softly in deep voice while caressing Jimin back to calm the boy who seems terrified and shaking in fear.
The older persuasion however make Jimin cold down a little bit and without answering,he burst into tears.

Yoongi tightens his hug when he heard a footsteps...running around like maniac...approaching their hiding spot.

"keep looking guys. I could sense that they still here....somewhere... "
"remember! The cute guy is mine! "
"Now spread out and keep searching!"

Damn!
They won't give up.

When Yoongi pretty sure that the guys had left...he immediately get up from lying and help Jimin to sit on his own.
He loosen his grip on the younger body and hold on his shoulder.
Yoongi put his index finger under the cute guy chin and he lift Jimin face looked up to him.

"Jimin...we only have one another. So...listen to me..."
The younger eyes become glassy again. He shaking his head repeatedly like he knew what the older might say.

"You have to....just please....Jimin..."
It's hard for Yoongi to explain when the guy crack into deep tears while keep shaking his head.
"Jimin... we have to...we doesn't had any choice. Either die here without doing nothing or at least we had to survive..."
Yoongi trying to soothing the teary guy.

"no...it's all my f..fault..." Jimin replying back in sob. His sparkling eyes had swollen due continuous tears that won't end.

"you have to be strong Jimin. Don't let them win against us. Just please...for once....listen to me... " this time,he cupped the younger face...force him to looked at him.
Maybe...it could be for the last time...

"please... Stay hiding Jimin. I'm promise...even if I die...I'll come for you... "
The older gave him his words before left the poor boy behind the bushes alone with his remaining tears.