Not Today 8

Not Today 8
--------------------

"...meet my brother"
Rose whispering to Jimin ear and walk towards the tattoo guy. 
Jimin eyes widening in shocked and fear. He felt like the sky had fallen right on his head.

"Rosie..." he sigh while watching the girl hugging the male and his others gang members.
How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me...

"cutey...why in hell that you drag me and my entourage to do some workouts. Such a naughty baby. I will punish you for that " Jimin  trying not to tearing up when the tattoo guy grab his arm and pull him with force inside the mansion.

"please...please let me go. I promise... I wouldn't tell anyone about that incident before. Please..." Jimin keep struggling while begging for mercy. He look up at the old woman and asking for help but the woman just ignoring his plea...and walk away with annoying face.

"Don't cry baby...I wouldn't harm you..." he dragging Jimin on his evil face that plastering with devilish grin. Jimin can't take it anymore and tears dropping heavily from his eyes.
He regretted his decision.
He started to thinking about his parents, friends and... Yoongi!
Where could that guy be? Why did he left him alone?
Somebody... Please save me!!!
Yoongi hyung!

Rosie... his love one in other hand just laughing crazily seeing Jimin behavior while hugging one of her brother friend.
That bitch!
Jimin swearing when he saw the girl kissing the guy passionately in front of his face.
Tae was right. I should left her! But sadly...I blind with her fake love.

Yoongi sigh deeply.
Shit! I have to do something. Think Yoongi think!
Yoongi keep arguing with himself while his hand roaming through his hair.

Suddenly his eyes glued on the small shed not far from the mansion.

You wanna play huh! Seems like you choose the wrong guy. He smirks and run faster towards the shed.

From the small window, clearly he could see that the shed were used as storage place for food and armony. He look around...searching for something to break the window.

Yoongi were lucky and with a little help that he found on the ground...he pick up the rock. He sure that the rock enough to crack the window and help him to smash it into pieces before he can proceeds to his next step.

Yoongi stomping and hitting the said window with all his strength. Luckily...the smashed sounds were not to loud and didn't distract the crazy people.
He look around...and he smile widely when he saw something that might be used to help him with his plan.

With his trusted lighter...he light the fire by burning some boxes and papers that piled up behind the shed. He throws few burning boxes  through the broken window and keep throwing it until he manages to make raging fire.

Good job Yoongi!  He compliments himself. Faster.. He run back to the mansion and hide. He's waiting patiently for the right time to rescue Jimin from that creepy place.

The smoke started to covered the surrounding areas. Less than a minute...everyone in the mansion running around like crazy and yell to each other. They bring pile and pile of water to took out the fire.

Serve you right!

Yoongi tip toeing when he certainly that everyone had run out and focus on the burning shed. He must find Jimin and took him out safely. The guy must be trembling right now.

He wandered around the hall and then climb up the stairs, search in every room for the guy. Where did they hide him?
Damn! He must be in the basement!
Wait! Where the hell the two witches go? Are they guarding him?

He run to the kitchen and searching for a knife as a weapon. Unfortunately, he only could find a pan, wok , utensils and other kitchen stuff... but not a single knife.
Damn!
How did this people cook and eat their food if they didn't have any sharp things to cut.
Creepy and weird!

Yoongi doesn't have much time to lose and grab a pan as a replacement weapon.

Slowly he march to the basement and his heart pound faster when he heard a chat. His assuming were right. They locked the poor guy there and the witches were monitoring him.

"put this tux on or I ripped your clothes off! Don't challenge me son!" her voice were echoes through the basement.

"don't force me ahjumma. You know that I'm here without my consent. Besides... I don't like you... " Jimin trying to fight her...and Yoongi found that it's was cute.

"I don't like you either...but my son choose you as his mate. You should change before I came back and check on you...or else... "The old witch threatening Jimin.

"hey! keep an eye on him...and stop playing with your damn phone!" she gave a command to her daughter while glare at her fiercely.

"where are you going to? You can't leave me with him. " the witch girl protest with high tone.

Oh God! She can't see me here. I must hide quickly!
Yoongi panicking and as fast as lightning he run back upstairs...finding a hiding place to avoid himself from been exposing to the old woman.

"I'm going to monitor the fire incident dammit! Make yourself useful will you." with that...she left the basement.

From the corner of the kitchen, Yoongi saw the old woman walk towards the door and left the mansion. He stood up from his hiding place...next to washing machine and march back to the basement.

"Rosie..."

"don't talk to me "

"I just... "

"shut up!  I don't want to hear any words from you"

Jimin sigh and his face look so sad. He was heartbroken.

You don't deserve him witch! Yoongi rush in and push the door hardly.
The witch girl who standing next to the door and intend to walk out were banged her head towards it and lying unconsciously on the floor.

"Shit! It was an accident. I... I  didn't intend to kill her... " Yoongi quite shocked with that unexpected incident. Next thing that he knows that the pan that he hold were falling from his grip...landing right on the girl forehead.

"ouch...I mean double ouch... She didn't die,  didn't she?" Yoongi ask Jimin for his thoughts...but the guy just stay silent and tears up.

"hyung..." Jimin run and hug the older tightly.

"don't cry Jimin...hyung is here. Everything gonna be okay. But, first thing first...we have to get out from this hell. Let's go... "
Yoongi holding Jimin hand tightly and both of them running towards the main door. When they certainly that the situation were clear to flea...they rush out and run faster without looking back.

"Thank you for coming back for me hyung... "
Jimin smile brightly.
"thank you to you too... For not giving up Jimin...and sorry about your girl. "

They stop running after certainly that they had far enough...and panting for breath.

"what are we going to do now hyung?"
Jimin started nervous when he realized that they were in the middle of nowhere.

"I don't know Jimin...honestly, I really have no idea at all. " Yoongi replied in guilty.

"hyung... Look. There is a house there. We can call for help. Finally..."
The younger run faster towards the house and left Yoongi whom can't able to stop him.

God! This guy drive me crazy...

Yoongi follows his lead from behind while his eyes keep supervise the surrounding which is quite and desolated.

Damn! My instinct never betrayed me. Something is not right here!