"I am excited and scared at the same time. What if the same thing happens again?"

"Sshhhh. Don't ever say that again. I am here. Nothing bad will happen to our baby. Do you trust me?" Cade was staring at my eyes straight.

"I always trust you."
I saw him smiled. That very beautiful smile.

He took his phone out of his pocket. "Look, baby." He shows me the chart of fetus sizes.
"It says here that our baby is like a poppy seed. That's how small he is and next week he will grow bigger as the apple seed. I really planted my seeds well." He chuckled. It's cute seeing how excited Cade is. It's just sad that we didn't experience this during my first pregnancy. I always regret that I didn't listen to him. That is why I promised myself to trust Cade more because he only wants the best for us. I don't want to lose another one, I'll go crazy if something happens again.

"Wow, baby that's too small."
Cade lay down beside me and cuddled with me. I am sure that our baby will be well-loved by everyone.

"But one day, it will grow and be taller than you. If it's a girl, I wish it would look like you because you are so pretty and if it is boy, I want him to still look like you because you are so handsome too." Cade makes my heart flutters with his unsolicited compliments. He really has a way to make me blush.

We transferred to our room the same night. They made it extra beautiful.
I can't believe they made it look like we are staying in a hotel.

All Kirigun's spent their night here. Only Sir Mew and Sir Gulf live in this mansion. Sir Tharn and Sir Type live in the Kirigun mansion which is smaller than this one while Cade's family lives in a two-story apartment bought by Sir Kai. I actually love that house because it was a gift by his papa to his dad. I can never give Cade a house. I can only give him babies. Oh, fuck! I am being cheesy. I curled up on our bed and giggled with the thought.

"Good morning, baby." He stretched his arm and wrapped it around me. The warm breath coming from him tickles my neck.

I am bored. Should I tease him? But knowing how thin his patience is, he surely will get mad at me again.

"Good morning, love."

3...2...1....

"Fuck it! Who is love? Why are you calling me that? I know you love me but you shouldn't call me that."

See? This is the reaction that I am expecting. I don't know what the hell is with the endearment 'baby'.
For him, we should only call each other that. I can't even call him by his first name.

"Just kidding, baby."  His brows furrowed. "I love you."

It's like a sin to call him with other endearments. I call him Colleen when I am mad though.

"You know the rule." He reminded me. "Let's take a shower first then take our breakfast."

I know everyone working for this mansion is dreaming of stepping on this floor. Staying on the third floor means you are already a family. I stepped here many times already.

My favorite Kirigun is Sir Gulf. I thought he is scary but he is actually not. He is just sleepy all the time but maybe it's because he is old already. Don't mention the word old to him though. He doesn't like hearing it.

I was on the third-floor living area waiting for Cade to get the food from the first floor. Someone I never expected to talk to me, sat beside me and asked how I am feeling. I am actually nervous talking to him. I feel like he hates me since that unfortunate incident happened to me in New Zealand. Sir Cole offered a sandwich and put it on my hand.
"I am feeling fine. thank you for asking." I replied. I talked just fine. I did a good job of not stuttering.