Jeongin's mouth twisted, and he put a hand on his shoulder. "I know."

They both stood silently for a moment, taking in what had happened, and also feeling slightly guilty for how lucky they were that they weren't in mortal danger for their identities.

[I feel this all the time. So I'm from the US and especially in certain regions it's really bad (ik there are terrible people everywhere but I'm talking about the general culture of different regions). But compared to some other places?? The US isn't that bad. Like yes it could 1000% improve but I feel terrible. Like why am i so lucky when other people aren't.]

Jeongin finally spoke. "Y'know, your parents probably don't think there's anything more than straight and gay right? So you'd be in the clear if they saw you with a girl."

Seungmin groaned.

Jeongin encouraged him. "I know this isn't an ideal sitch, but you'd be able to spend more time with Hyunjin if your parents didn't suspect anything."

"What, do you have a plan?"

--------

Jeongin and Seungmin left the bathroom after discussing the younger's genius plan and deciding to video chat later to work out the details.

The younger waved goodbye and turned down a different stairwell. Seungmin was about to leave as well, when he heard a yell of recognition. Jisung and Felix's shoes squeaked as they breathlessly came to a stop in front of their friend's boyfriend. 

"Hey hey hey, can we talk to you?" The twins had started working in the library before realizing that they'd left half their materials in their lockers, and then, fortunately, ran into Seungmin.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Let's go inside," Jisung said, and Seungmin was dragged into yet another bathroom. Seungmin was spending a quite lot of time in bathrooms for someone who didn't smoke weed, have sex, or have stomach issues.

There was a pause as they stood in a triangle in the middle of the bathroom, alternating between glancing at each other and at the tiled floor. 

Jisung spoke first. "Uhh, so we noticed that you weren't having the greatest time on Saturday."

"You noticed?" Seungmin asked dubiously, remembering that both Felix and Jisung looked fucked out with each of their boyfriends, and at the end of the night, looked like they were ready to go home for round two. There's no way they had noticed. "Did Hyunjin tell you?"

The others glanced at each other before looking apologetic.

Seungmin waved his hand, not wanting to talk about Hyunjin. "It's fine, just tell me what you need."

"We were wondering if there's anything we could do to make it up to you?"

Seungmin was about to tell them not to worry about it, but paused, and thought back to his conversations with Jeongin. "Well first, please don't ditch me at some club again."

The older two looked quite ashamed and assured him it wouldn't happen again. 

Seungmin waved off their apologies, knowing that they were genuine. He felt less hurt now, and on top of that, he had something else to discuss. "And second, there's something I need help with. This isn't to make up for Saturday, I actually need help." 

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you know anyone who would be willing to pretend to be my fake girlfriend?"

Felix choked, before looking at his twin with a bemused expression. This was not what they were expecting at all. They turned back to the youngest. "Wait, what's going on?"

Seungmin explained how his parents were homophobic and suspected that he liked Hyunjin. "I need something to convince them that I don't like boys."

Jisung smacked his head. "I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Y'know, I don't get why people are mad about their kids being queer. Like out of all the things you could be doing. Like you could be a pornstar or something. . ."

"Uhhh . . ."

Jisung's eyes widened. "Oh, oh my god, I'm sorry! That's totally okay if you're a consenting adult, I just didn't expect you to be one . . ."

"Yeah, apparently that's what everyone thinks," Seungmin laughed. "But yeah, I'm a camboy."

"I can't believe you're gay and a camboy," Jisung said, with a strangely admiring tone.

"Well, I'm bi/pan, but yeah."

"OMG, same bitch!" Felix yelled, giving the brunette a high five.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Jisung said again. "I didn't mean being a sex worker was a bad thing, I meant that it was something your parents would be more disapproving of."

"It's fine, and anyway, I felt like I was hiding a part of myself," Seungmin admitted. "Like sometimes I want to talk about something that happened whether it's funny or horrible, but it relates to 'that' so I feel like I can't."

The other two awwed. Jisung was the first to wrap Seungmin in a hug, and then Felix followed.

After a moment, Felix suddenly sprang out of the hug and slapped a hand to his mouth. "Oh shit, have I seen you online? Like, y'know, naked?"

Jisung jumped back as well, his eyes wide.

"No, you're too broke for that!" Seungmin laughed.

The Aussie boy looked relieved. "Oh, thank god, I was worried I jacked off to you."

"I don't think that would've counted as weird if you didn't even know it was me," Seungmin laughed. 

Jisung slowly realized something. "'We're too broke' - ? Wait, you're making money off of it? Can I have in?" he asked half-jokingly.

"You just realized that? The pot's getting to you," Felix snorted.

Jisung smacked his shoulder. "Whatever, text me the info," he said sullenly. He patted Seungmin's shoulder. "I'm gonna be getting that bag!"

--------

a/n shout out to two of my best friends for not judging me for writing fanfic and smut and making edits :')

like I literally cannot get over how understanding they are I'm so lucky to have them 😭😭

also gonna plug my tiktok here I haven't posted in forever but it's @/skzzdream :D I've only done skz edits, but i want to do chungha/nct/itzy/txt/atz edits :) (I have recently embraced being a multi stan lol) 

hopefully I'll be able to make them on my laptop instead so that they're not trash quality