"I think it's cool your family has some history about killing a big wolf, Allison." I smile.

"Not just a big wolf. Take a look at this picture. What does it look like to you?" Allison turns the book and she reveals the picture. I almost let myself scream when I realized what the picture was. It was the same exact creature I saw on the internet, the same creature I saw on Lydia's phone, and the same creature I saw in the woods.

"Lydia? Lea? Guys." Lydia and I snap back into reality and we exchange looks. Lydia smiles and she waves it off.

"It looks like a big wolf." She stands up and gathers her things. "See you in history." She smiles.

"I gotta go." I say, frantically gathering my books and papers up. I run off to catch up with Lydia in the hallway. "Lydia. You can't tell me what Allison just showed us was something we've seen before."

"What? That picture? Never seen it before." She says.

"But you did. I think we both did." I say.

"I don't think we're talking about the same thing." She laughs.

"Lydia, I'm serious!" I pull her back and we stop on the side of the hallway. "Look, I've seen that creature before. When I was sleep walking and I ended up in the woods? I was face to face with that thing. And let me tell you, it isn't a cute little dog like Prada." I say.

"Oh, please. You were dreaming, remember? That's the point of sleep walking." She frowns.

"No, I was awake when I saw that thing. Yes, I've dreamt of it before, but the very first time, I wasn't dreaming. Now, all I can dream about is that creature. What if that thing is real?"

"Not possible." She scoffs.

"Then what explains the picture on your phone? The night you and Jackson were attacked by a 'mountain lion.'" I frown.

"It's just a glitch from the camera, it's not important, drop it already." Lydia pulls away and heads to history class. I let out an annoyed sigh and lean against the wall of lockers. There's gotta be a reason why I've seen that thing and why I keep seeing it. And there's gotta be a reason why Stiles was so eager to know if I've seen it before.

The longer I sat in class, the more irritated and eager I got to go find Stiles and find out what the hell was going on. He knows that creature- well, wolf- and he was eager to know if I've seen it before. What if this all connects? What if something ties this all together? What if this is all happening for a reason? Why I keep dreaming and seeing the wolf, why Stiles wants to know if I've seen it, why Allison's family is pushing her to know about her family history. There's gotta be a reason for all this. There has to be.

I managed to get a free period. Instead of going home or leaving school campus, I decided to sit in the hallway and catch up on some reading. I tried my best to dig in more on the whole werewolf thing, but it was just too much for me to handle at this point. And without having the proper person to talk to, it was just hopeless. I wanted to ask Stiles about it, but I just knew if I'd mentioned it to him, he'd probably think I'm crazy. I mean, I must be crazy. I have to be. I went through a horrible childhood and now I'm literally losing my freaking mind. Intense sleepwalking, going face to face with a large, wolf-like creature, hearing voices in my head. I mean, what the hell is going on?

A pair of shoes pull my attention from my book and I look up to see Jackson standing over me and smiling.

"Oh, hi, Jackson." I utter.

"What are you reading?" He asks.

"Uh...just some story book I found in the library." I shrug. "Do you have a free period or..."