chapter 37.

Abigail Romano

Abigail Romano

The babymoon was sadly over and right now we were on another flight to Italy.

I enjoyed spending some downtime with Antonio this week. We finally got to spend some quality bonding time together and talking to peanut. It was honestly what I needed and made me feel a lot better before this baby dropped in a few weeks.

We finally decided on surprisingly easy baby names. I hoped that we would have a girl, this family is run by too many men.

"Are you excited," I asked as I leaned into his warmth."You are going to be a daddy soon," I whispered while he rubbed my sides.

"I'm fucking scared," he breathed."Imagine me with a fucking kid." he chuckled.

I remember when Stefano was first born and they were all too afraid to hold him. Alessio was the first one to man up and hold the baby. It was such a cute sight to see.

"You'll be fine," I said kissing his cheek."As long as we do this together, that's all that matters."

"That's all that matters," he repeated as I dozed off to sleep.

"Abigail," Carina yelled as Antonio helped me out of the car." Oh my lord," she gasped when she saw my rounded belly.

Here it comes.

"Look at you," she said as we walked up to her.
"Pregnancy looks good on you Abigail," she said as she rubbed my belly.

We walked inside to find everyone waiting for us at the table."I made your favorites," Carina said taking her apron off and sitting next to Sal.

I slowly walked towards the open seat next to Tati."Oh my," I breathed as I sat down.

The last few weeks had been rough on me. It was getting much harder to move around and I felt like a whale. My feet were sore as hell and I waddled everywhere I walked. The only time I felt truly relaxed was on vacation.

"I am so ready for this child to come out of my body," I groaned as Antonio slid my plate over to me."Only a few more weeks babe," Tati said rubbing my hand.

Those few weeks came a lot quicker than I thought.

"Abby are you ok?"Alessa asked as I sat at the table wincing every five seconds.

"I'm fine, the baby probably knows it's time to come out right about now."I said sighing as I pushed my plate away.

Antonio threw me a glare and moved his eyes to the plate ."Eat Lena" his tone sharp and stern.