chapter 21.

"What about this one?"Anthonie asked, holding up a ring with a massive rock in the middle that I was sure would break Abby's finger off

We had spent almost the whole day looking for the perfect ring for Abby. This was our fifth jewelry store today and I hadn't seen any rings that I truly liked.

"That's not Abby's style. "Gio murmured putting the ring back into its rightful place ."Since when did you become an expert on what girls want?"Anthonie retorted.

"It's not fucking rocket science to know that Abby isn't the type of woman to flash off her expenses. "Gio shrugged his shoulders as he explained.

He was right.

Even though Abby had just as much money as us, she rarely indulged in flashy things. Hell, she would take a shake shack burger over a nice steak any day.

"Ok then, what about this one?"Alessio held up a ring with a smaller pear-shaped diamond in the middle ."No."I grumbled, shooting it down.

None of the rings they picked up felt like something Abby would wear. I wanted the ring to scream Abby. I didn't want to come in here and pick the flashiest ring because of how big it was or how shiny. I wanted this ring to reflect how much I love Abby and how well I know her heart.

"Hello, "A lady said walking over to us slowly like she had a stick up her ass. We all turned towards each other with a knowing look and shook our heads.

"How can I be of service today ."Her trying too hard to be sultry voice said. Like come on, we're in a ring shop for goodness sake.

Do your job lady.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring."I roughly told her ."None of these scream my girlfriend's name to me "

"Well if you would like to come to the back I could show you a few."she said tugging her bottom lip in between her lips, causing me to furrow my brows in disgust.

"Come on guys."I said over my shoulder to signal them to follow me.

No way was I about to go to the back with this lady and have her try lord only knows what.

No ma'am, No ham, No turkey.
I'm good on that shit, thank you next bitch.

"No."She stopped and turned around "Just you."she said, poking my bicep.

I looked down at the place where her finger was and gently but roughly pulled it off of me.

"Do you treat all your male customers like this?"Alessio asked with a raised brow ,voice laced with disgust as he took in the desperate female before us.

"Only the handsome ones,"She said batting her eyelashes. Oh someone please help this lady. She reeks of desperation and is making a fool of herself.

"Ok, I would like to speak to your manager "

Oh fuck.
I sound like a Karen Or is it a Ken.

"Oh there's no need for that, "She said straightening up and dropping the whole pushy act and fixed her face to a neutral expression.