chapter 35.

The next morning I woke up and threw on an oversized sweater, some stretchy biker shorts, and some white Nike air max

The next morning I woke up and threw on an oversized sweater, some stretchy biker shorts, and some white Nike air max. I like to travel comfortably.

"Oh that ass," Antonio said as his hand came crashing down on it while I fixed my hair.

I laughed as he nuzzled his face into my neck, "After St. Barts, we're flying directly to Italy, " he said which was a surprise to me.

"You want the baby to born in Italy, "I asked as I turned around. "Yes, unless you want to have the baby in Hungary," he said rubbing my sides.

This has been a thought on my mind for some time. I knew that every DeLuca was born in Italy, it was a tradition for them.

"How about this," I say ."The baby can be born in Italy and then we can have the wedding in Hungary ." I suggested.

Comprise is important in relationships. I don't care where my baby is born. As long as I have my family surrounding me with nothing but love and happiness then that's all that matters to me.

"That can be arranged," he mumbled before pecking my cheek."Are you ready to leave?"he asked looking at his watch.

"Yep, "I said grabbing my toiletry and makeup bag off of the counter and placing them into my carry on bag." I get you all to myself for a whole week before we go home to Italy and face the Wrath of my Zia and Zio."he chuckled.

Oh, we would be getting scolded for not visiting them in a while. Antonio more so than me because I don't even think they know that I am pregnant.

"That's going to be fun," I said sarcastically as we walked out of the bathroom.

"Tell me about it."

The flight was long. I slept through most of it and only woke to pee and eat. Antonio got some work done, but I had to beg him to take a break.

"Did you guys make it in one piece, baby's still in the sack right?" My mom said as Antonio closed the door to the car.

"Yes mom, the baby is still in the belly and we are headed to the house."I chuckled out while buckling up.

"Ok LeLe," she said using my nickname she would call me when I was a kid."I'll call and check up on you later, get some rest and I'll see you when getting to Sicily."

"I love you," I say before we hang up, "I love you to my sweet girl," she said before hanging up.

As soon as Antonio took off, I found myself slipping into a deep sleep.

A few hours later I woke up to a soft breeze following in through the open window. It was dark out and all the lights were on in the room. I looked around and saw all of the luggage in the room but no Antonio.

Carefully getting out of bed, I went to go hunt down my fiancé.

"No fish," I could hear his voice," she's pregnant and the smell of fish upsets her stomach."