chapter 19.

Antonio De'luca

Antonio De'luca

Alessa had finally woken up and we were all in her room listening to the doctor give her warnings about taking it easy and all of that bullshit. She's a fucking De'luca and will be back on her feet in no time.

"Well, everything looks good for now." He said looking Abby up and down,"Just call me if you need anything and I mean anything, "he said looking dead at Abby.

oh.

"Get the fuck out before I put a bullet in the middle of your skull" I simply tell him pulling Abby closer to me. I took delight in seeing him shaking from the threat that had been sent his way. He hurriedly exited the room mumbling his apologies as all of my brothers sent him glares on his way out.

"We're just one sexy ass family that we can't go a day without threatening someone."Gianni said bringing light to our current situation.

"On to more important things, "Alessio said from his seat near the foot of Alessa's bed ."We need to figure out what mom's plan is ."

We tried to figure out for the last few weeks if there was a connection between her and Marco and there were zero leads. I mean it was strange that she came out of the woodworks around the same time as him, but I'm pretty sure Marco's plan didn't involve the twins being killed.

"She needs to be taught a fucking lesson."Alessa mumbled not missing a beat with the attitude we all missed dearly.

"I mean we've been wanting to kill that stupid bitch for years now and we finally have the chance, "she said motioning between her and Alex." I just want to rip her fucking eyeballs out and burn her from the inside out."she finished and looked up to us all staring wide-eyed at her.

Now would probably be the time where I say I think we've created psycho-loving pyromaniacs. I'm pretty sure that something festered along the way when they had to deal with all the shit they went throw for all those years.

"Oh, don't look at me like that," She said when she noticed the stares."You would to if your mother was a crack whore that left you for dead in the hands of a rapist."

"I see no lies detected."Gianni murmured while rubbing Alessa's leg.

"I will never understand why we are always the ones to get shot at ?" He motioned between both sets of twins who now deemed themselves as the deadly four ."Anyways back to my point, I hate that bitch so whatever torture you see fit I'm fine with."

"I agree, "Alessio said and we all shook our heads in agreement."Ok ."I said standing up ."When Alessa is good and healthy we will devise a plan to see what Aurora and Marco are up to and plan from there.

Alessandro managed to track Aurora down and found out she was living lavishly at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Now everyone is packing their stuff and we'll be boarding the jet to L. A to kill this bitch ...for real this time.