chapter 10.

A few days later

A few days later

I woke up in Antonio's bedroom half-naked with the covers drawn over my body and the sun peeking through the curtains. I looked over to his sleeping face, which was relaxed compared to the everyday scowl he sported.

I ran my fingers over his face lightly and traced his lips as I stared at his peaceful state. As I was doing this I suddenly felt the urge to throw up all the food I ate last night and hurriedly threw the sheets off of my body, and made it into his bathroom in the nick of time.

I crouched down in front of the toilet and everything just came out of my system. As I threw up all of the contents in my stomach, I felt big rough hands gently take hold of my hair and brush it out of my face as the bodily fluids spewed from my mouth.

He gently rubbed my back and coaxed me throughout it as I leaned away from the toilet and slouched against the wall.

"It's ok, "he said as he got up and fixed me some water ."I think we need to push forward that Doctors Appointment ."

"Yeah."I stood up and gathered my hair into a bun"I don't know what's going on right now."

"Do you think it's food poisoning or maybe a stomach bug? "Antonio asked, walking me back to the bed, rubbing my back while I drank the water.

"I haven't really changed my eating habits in a while."I leaned my head on his shoulder ." Maybe it's a stomach bug ."

"Well, I'm going to run you a shower and leave some clothes on the bed for when you get out ."He made his way to the bathroom and turned the water on for me.

He walked back into the room and put on a shirt before walking up and crouching in front of me ."I'm going to go check on breakfast ,ok." he said, grabbing my face and placing a kiss on my forehead."I'll tell Alessio to cook you something to help settle your stomach ."He said before getting up.

"Ok, " I got up and walked towards the bathroom while feeling his eyes stare at my backside ." That fucking ass,"he groaned before he walked out of the room making me laugh as I entered the bathroom.

As I took my shower, I began to feel much better as the steam clouded the bathroom and the scent of my body wash filled my nose. Many thoughts raced through my mind as I tried to figure out why I was feeling so nauseous all this time.

But the one thing that I knew for sure was that I could have never guessed what the result of it would be.

"Good Morning Guys." I greeted when I walked into the kitchen and sat at the empty spot next to Antonio.