chapter 16.

Thanksgiving DayIt had been a hectic week getting the house ready for thanksgiving and making sure the twins have a great first family holiday back with us

Thanksgiving Day
It had been a hectic week getting the house ready for thanksgiving and making sure the twins have a great first family holiday back with us. We had all went and got the tree yesterday and let them pick it out.

"Abby."I yelled from the bathroom shower washing the blood off of me from a job earlier today. You would think people would be on their best behavior during the holidays, but there's always that one idiot who fucks shit up."Baby, can you bring my towel?"

A few seconds later I heard the soft patter of her feet on the marble tiles and the shower door open.

"You have twenty minutes to get dressed Antonio."She snapped at me, still partially mad for doing the job today instead of tomorrow.
"Don't be mad, baby." I begged, stepping out of the bathroom and towards her.

"No. I told you to wait to do that fucking mission and you didn't." She hissed poking me in the chest."It's a fucking holiday, Antonio. "

Oof the full first name, she's pissed at me.

"What if something happened? How the hell was I going to explain to the family and 500 plus guest, that your dumbass is injured because you didn't want to wait huh ?"

"So I understand that you're upset "

"No i'm happy," She yelled sarcastically with a fake smile."Happy that my boyfriend is a fucking idiot and decided to play macho man on a holiday. Pull this shit again Antonio and see what happens."She threatened leaving the bathroom.

Lately, she's been moody and snapping at me. I'm thinking it's the pregnancy hormones kicking in because she would've never snapped on me for doing a mission by myself. Ok well, she probably would've snapped on me for doing it on holiday but that's beside the point.

"Baby, I'm sorry."I tell her as I crouched down in front of her watching as she applied some red lipstick."Forgive me?" I asked poking my lower lip out as she turned to me.

"Fine."Abby leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips."But you're not getting fucked or your dick sucked tonight and my pussy is closed for business." She said as my mouth hung open at her statement. "Pull this shit again on a holiday and I'm making it a week of you having to take care yourself and I promise you I will tease you until you have blue balls ."She whispered with an innocent smile as she wiped the lipstick off of my lips.

"You don't mean that "

"Pull this shit on Christmas and see what happens, Antonio," she said giving me a pointed look. "I'm dead fucking serious."

I watched in shock as she got up adjusting her hip-hugging panties while she bent down and retrieved the black stockings off of the floor and pulled them up. As she pulled them up past her stomach I walked over and wrapped my arms around her rubbing them softly.

"Do you want to know what I'm thankful for? "I asked her while rubbing circles on her belly.
"What are you thankful for?"she asked softly while watching my actions.