5.want to live a happy life with her

Another pov
Two day's have passed after the party nothing has change except from one that jungkook start missing y/n more and after two days Mrs jeon decide to talk with Mrs min about marriage but before that she decide to talk about this with jungkook and Mr Jeon that is why she called jungkook to have a dinner with her
At dinner
Mrs Jeon :" I want to talk about important thing with you two"
Mr jeon:" what is it"
Mrs min: "Mrs min daughter y/n what did you think about her"(before Junkook was not interested in whatever is she is about to say but after hearing y/n name he became interested)
Mr jeon:" she is well mannered"
Mrs Jeon:" junkook what did you think"
Junkook:" yeah she is good" ( he behaves like he is not interested but but in reality he is dying to know what she is going to say about her)
Mrs jeon:" yeah I also think that what you two think so I decide to talk to Mrs min That I want y/n to marry junkook" (at first Junkook was so shock but then he try so hard to not to smile)
Mr jeon:" how is that possible she is still in the school"
Mrs jeon:" after a month is her exam and then she is free"
Mr jeon:" junkook what did you think"
Junkook:" hmmm ok I am just saying yes because after marry her I don't have to listen to you talk about I want you to marry and all these stuff"
( Mrs Jeon was so shock because Junkook always said he don't want to talk about these things so he is shock he never expect junkook to say yes like this but letter Mrs Jeon tell Mr jeon everything that she see on that night on party"
Mrs jeon:"tomorrow at lunch I am going to meet Mrs min hope she said yes"
Next day
Junkook is at office but the thing stuck in his mind was what will Mrs min is going to say about marriage thing

Another povTwo day's have passed after the party nothing has change except from one that jungkook start missing y/n more and after two days Mrs jeon decide to talk with Mrs min about marriage but before that she decide to talk about this with jung...

At lunch
Mrs jeon:"so what did you think about y/n"
Mrs min:" what did you mean"
Mrs jeon:" I mean about her marriage"
Mrs min:" actually we didn't think about it's also her decision"
Mrs jeon:" actually I am thinking about junkook marriage and the first girl come in my mind was y/n"
Mrs jeon (y/n mother)
After hearing that she want Junkook to marry y/ n I felt happy because he is really nice guy and he respect his elder a lot that's the thing I love about him a lot I also want my daughter To marry junkook but it's also y/n choice so now I decide to talk about it with my daughter
Mrs min:" I will talk about this with y/n actually I also want Junkook as my son in law but it's dependon y/n"
Mrs jeon:" okay I hope she will agree" Mrs min:" I also hope she will agree on this"
At night
Another pov
jungkook really wanna to know that what did Mrs mean said so he went to his parents house but before going to his parents house he called his mother said he want to you have a dinner with them his mother know that what's the reason he want to you have a dinner with them
At dinner
Mrs jeon:" as you two no that today I went to meet Mrs min and talked to her about junkook and y/n marriage and she said that she will talk about this with her daughter she said it's y/n decision"( junkook and Mr Jeon just nod and the thing is eating junkook from inside is what will y/n said

At lunchMrs jeon:"so what did you think about y/n" Mrs min:" what did you mean"Mrs jeon:" I mean about her marriage"Mrs min:" actually we didn't think about it's also her decision" Mrs jeon:" actually I am thinking about junkook marriage and the f...

on the other hand after the dinner y/n mother come to talk about the marriage thing with y/n she already has talked about this with y/n father and brother and they both said the same thing that it's y/n choice right now Mrs min is at y/n room )
Mrs min:"y/n I want to talk about something important today Mrs Jeon come to me and said she said that she want her son to marry you I also want the same it's my I wish that you will marry a guy like jungkook and your father also want that but the thing is it's your choice "( at first y/n is shock that her mother said all this state forward she never accept her mother to talk about marriage like this but then she said to her mother that she will think about it and answer her tomorrow)
Next day
At breakfast
Y/n:" Mama I think about it and I decide if you want this then okay I am ready to marry him but not now"
Mrs min:" then when"
Y/n:" after my exams" ( y/n mother is happy
( she said yes because her mother said it's her wish that her daughter mary someone like junkook she know that Junkook is suga friend she also known suga very well she know if junkook is not a good guy then suga will never let her marry)

Please vote if you like it