4.second meeting

Another pov
After y/n parent come from abroad. y/n didn't go back to her house she decided to live at mansion because she want to spend more time with her parents Now it's weakened and as y/n and her mother decide that they will spend their weakened together but suga has a mission so he has to go y/n and her mother is discussing about what to wear at night actually at night there is business party where will be alot of businessman and it's y/n first time to go to any business party.

Junkook povAfter the mission we all decided to have a coffee in a cafe so now we're at the café drinking our coffee J hope:" so you all are coming at the business party today"All:"yeah I am coming" ( junkook didn't said anything)Jin:" suga I heard...

Junkook pov
After the mission we all decided to have a coffee in a cafe so now we're at the café drinking our coffee
J hope:" so you all are coming at the business party today"
All:"yeah I am coming" ( junkook didn't said anything)
Jin:" suga I heard that your parents are back from abroad"
Suga:" ya they are they are also coming at party and this time my sister is also coming"(after suga said that a small smile appear on Junkook lips)
Jimin:" hey look junkook is smiling" (after everyone look at junkook his smile fade and again his face become cold like ice)
Taehung :" bro what's the reason behind this smile" (and they all start to tease junkook)
Jin:" by the way junkook you are coming at party"
Junkook:" actually I didn't want to but my father is forcing me to go I have to "
another pov
(after the coffee they all want to their home to get ready after junkook come home he call his father )
On phone
Junkook:" hello"
Mr jeon:"hello"
Junkook:" where are you "
Mr jeon:" I am at home"
Junkook:" what are you doing"
Mr jeon:" I am about to get ready for business party"
Junkook:"ok I am also about to get ready for business party"
Mr jeon:" which party"
Junkook:" the party that is today at ***** place"
Mr jeon:" but you said you don't want to go"
Junkook:" when did I said it"
Mr jeon:" yesterday when I call you"
Junkook:" no no no it's ok I will come with you"
Mr jeon:"if you don't want to come then it's ok it's not that important party"
Junkook:" actually I am bored at home so it's ok if I come with you"
Mr jeon:" ok so get ready after getting ready come to pick me and your mom"
Junkook:"okay bye"
Mr jeon:" bye "
Junkook:" bye love you dad" ( junkook hang up the call and Mr jeon is so shock because it's first time Junkook call him dad and said I love you. Mr jeon is so much shock that he stay in that position for next 3 minutes after 3 minutes Mrs Jeon come and she little shake Mr jeon . Mr jeon come back to scene"
Mrs jeon:" what happened"
Mr jeon:" nothing"
Mrs jeon:" then why you look so shock"
Mr jeon:" junkook just call me he said that he what to come with us at party and before end the phone he said l love you dad" ( Mr jeon said with shock )
Mrs Jeon:" I think he said you some things else but because you didn't listen properly so you think that he said I love you dad"( Mr jeon decide not to argue and believe what her wife said)
Mrs Jeon:" by the way didn't junkook said that he doesn't want to go to the party"
Mr jeon:" but he change hi mind "
( on other hand junkook is about to blast because of happiness junkook take his parents to the place where is party but there is still one and half hour before the party start and at the party place there is just junkook and his parents junkook is smiling his parents are so shock after seeing him smiling because they never see him smiling at first junkook parents are so angry because he take them this early at party but after seeing him smile they are so shock after some people start coming when people start coming junkook again become cold his parents are so shock after seeing his mood swings and he eyes are lock on the gate of the party his mother understand that he is waiting for someone so at party junkook mother (Mrs jeon) mission was to find who is the one he is waiting for then y/n enter the party she is looking so beautiful she is looking like a doll

 Mr jeon come back to scene"Mrs jeon:" what happened" Mr jeon:" nothing" Mrs jeon:" then why you look so shock"Mr jeon:" junkook just call me he said that he what to come with us at party and before end the phone he said l love you dad" ( Mr jeon ...

After seeing a big smile appear on Junkook lip Mrs jeon see Junkook reaction after seeing y/n so she understand that y/n is the one he is waiting for she also think that that's the reason he reject all the girl's that Mrs jeon show him after looking at. y/n want to the meet suga because suga is standing beside y/n after junkook approach y/n,suga,Mr min and Mrs min but before he said anything mrs jeon approach you all and after approaching she and Mrs min hug each other Junkook ,suga ,y/n,Mr jeon ,Mr min are just looking at them andthen y/n mother (Mrs min) said)
Mrs min:" how are you"
Mrs Jeon:" I am fine by the way who is this beautiful girl"
(she said while pointing at you)
Mrs min: my daughter"
Mrs jeon: y/n baby's grow so fast"
Y/n:" hello"
( Mrs Jeon hug y/n she hug her back after that they all have there seat Mrs min and Mrs Jeon are talking about some random things Mr jeon and Mr min is taking about business suga is drinking and junkook is admiring y/n and Mrs jeon also notice it Junkook also want to talk to y/n but he doesn't know how to start a conversation after the party they all left to go to there home junkook is so happy that he see y/n but he is also sad because he didn't talk with her on the other hand Mr jeon is so happy that Junkook finally like someone and that girl is also so well mannered and beautiful and she is that how to talk to Mrs min but y/n and junkook marriage)

Please vote if you like it