2.first meeting

Another pov
(Junkook is at the bar and then he saw there's a girl fighting with the barther) barther:" I can't give you more you already drink alot"
. Y/n:" please please one more I promise it's last ".
Barther:" you already said this 5 time and before I give you but now I can't if I give you more you will faint here". .
Y/n:" no I will not promise" ( the barther sign heavily and y/n make puppy eyes junkook find it cute.)
Junkook:" give her whatever she want" ( the barther look at junkook and he know that he is a mafia so he quickly give her drink... y/n look at junkook and said)
y/n:" thank you"( and then start drinking and junkook sit beside her and he start staring at her and then. y/n took her drink and look at junkook and said in childish voice).
. Y/n:"what's your name".
Junkook:" junkook". .
Y/n:"my name is y/n you know junkook one time I am planning with my brother. and I am sitting on a swing and my brother is pushing the swing from back and I feel like l am flying " ( junkook look at her then smile and hmmm in response while looking at her )
. Y/n:" and then I said to my brother PLEASE MORE FAST" ( she said while screaming)
y/n:" then he push me so hard that I fell from the swing and my head start bleeding I start crying and my mother come ask me what happened i told her that I am trying to fly but he pushed me she said I am a human how can I fly you know jungkook it's my dream to fly but she broke my dream she said only Birds can fly only Birds can fly I also want to fly "( she start crying. And then she said.)
. Y/n:" junkook I really want to fly " (and then she start to hit him and was just looking at her with the smile on his face

meanwhile Lisa is searching cuz rosé,jisoo and Jennie is also drunk and now she has to take all of them back to home but then saw suga and she thought you are with suga so she ask him)

meanwhile Lisa is searching cuz rosé,jisoo and Jennie is also drunk and now she has to take all of them back to home but then saw suga and she thought you are with suga so she ask him). Lisa:" suga did you see y/n"
Suga:" no is she is here".
Lisa:"ooo yeah today is jisoo birthday so we all decide to come to club Jennie jisoo and rosé are drunk are I cannot find y/n". Suga:" ok let's find her first I will look at the dance floor please go and take a look at the bar" ( and then suga go to the dance floor to find y/n and Lisa go to the bar to find y/n)

 Suga:" ok let's find her first I will look at the dance floor please go and take a look at the bar" ( and then suga go to the dance floor to find y/n and Lisa go to the bar to find y/n)

When she come to the bar she find y/n sitting on a bar seat and a muscular guy beside her.

Lisa:" I am sorry for her let's go y/n ". Y/n:" noooo I don't want to go"
Lisa:" please let's go"
Y/n:" I want to drink more". Junkook:"how are you".
Y/n:" she is lisa the girl horse dog in the room bugs Lisa you know I tell him the story of you and the bugs "
Lisa:" you can't tell that to everyone you promise me that you will not tell anyone"(y/n look at junkook with the cute pout on her face and then point a finger at him she said)
y/n:" he force me to tell him the bugs story wait junkook did I tell you the where Lisa want to pee but hmmmm" ( before she could say an other word lisa put her hand on y/n mouth she look at junkook and then she said)
Lisa:" I am sorry again" ( after that Lisa drag y/n with her but before she took her out of the club suga come to her and said).
Suga:" where did you find her ".
Lisa:" from bar" suga:" it's ok I will take her home"
. Lisa:" oo really seriously .. thank you so much please take her home I will take care of Jennie,rosé and jisoo".
suga pov.

I was about to left the Club but Taehung come in my way teahyung:" suga where are you going? and who is she?
Suga:" she is my sister y/n and I am taking her home because she is drunk". Teahyung:" okay bro take care" ( and after that I left from the club and drop y/n to her house)

Please vote if you like it