Hisoka was on the phone with someone, you figured it was Kurapika. After a while, Hisoka ended the phone call and boarded the aircraft with you, Pakugnoda, Gon, Gippy, and Killua.

Hisoka sat on a seat across from Pakugnoda, and you, Gon, Killua, and Gippy sat against the door, with Gippy being on your right and Killua being on your left with Gon being on Killua's left.

Hisoka shuffled his playing cards and looked at Gippy. He smiled and said, "You." Gippy looked at him with disgust and said, "No"

Hisoka made fake puppy eyes to her and asked, "Why do you hate me so much? Am I too ugly for you?" Hisoka chuckled.

Gippy nodded and said, "Yeah." Hisoka stopped laughing and said, "Wanna play a game of cards? Blackjack maybe?"

Gippy closed her eyes and said, "No thank you." With just a blink of an eye, Killua was stretched across from you, and was holding one of Hisoka's cards in front of Gippy's face.

Hisoka had thrown a card at her. He asked again, "Do you wanna play a game of cards with me? Blackjack maybe?" Gippy sighed and stood up and sat next to Hisoka.

After a few hours, you guys landed on a mountain. You, Gippy, Gon, Killua, Pakugnoda, and Hisoka got out of a different aircraft than Kurapika, Leorio, Melody, and Chrollo.

Kurapika called you and said, "Y/N, place the phone next to your heart." You did so and then saw Melody say something to Kurapika. Suddenly, Kurapika yelled, "Begin the exchange!" You, Gon, Gippy, and Killua walked towards Kurapika, while Chrollo walked towards Hisoka and Pakugnoda.

You guys got into the aircraft and went back to Yorknew. Gon, Killua, and Gippy started talking about something, but you couldn't concentrate with the amount of thoughts flooding your head at once.

When Gippy was in the middle of talking, you interrupted her and said, "Im gonna go on a walk." You put your hand on the table and took one of Killua's chocolate robots before leaving.

You left the apartment building and started walking on the sidewalk. You thought to yourself, 'So Pakugnoda is already dead by now. That's actually kinda sad. When I actually watched the show, I didn't really feel a connection to her but now that I have actually been with her and talked with her, she's so nice.' "Y/N!"

You kept walking until you heard someone calling your name. "Y/N!" You turned around and Killua was chasing you. You put your hands in your pockets and said, "Oh, hey what's up?"

Killua smiled and said, "I'm gonna help you go dress shopping." You immediately started blushing and said, "Wait, what? For what?" Killua grinned and said, "We're going to the auction to look for Greed Island. Gon is going suit shopping to buy me and him matching suits, Gippy is already at the dress shop." You nodded and said, "Okay, let's go."

AT THE DRESS SHOP

You both walked inside and saw Gippy staring in a full body mirror, in a dress, checking herself out. You smiled and said, "I like it. You should get it."

Gippy nodded and said, "Okay, I'll buy it.

You walked around the store, examining all the dresses that they had in stock

You walked around the store, examining all the dresses that they had in stock. "Hi!" You quickly turned around. There was a girl with dark red hair, brown eyes, and freckles standing behind you. She seemed to be about your age.

You looked at her up and down and said, "Hey." She extended her hand and said, "I'm Wenny, but you can call me Wen." You shook her hand and said, "I'm Y/N, but you can call me Y/N." She laughed and said, "You're funny! Here, I'll help you pick out a dress."

Wenny walked over and went into a room labeled, "STAFF ONLY" You followed her in there and watched her look through a rack with extremely beautiful dresses.

You stood next to her and asked, "Are you allowed to be back here?" Wen glanced at you and said, "My parents are the owners of the store. If you like, I can also pay for your dress. I can get anything from here free."

You smiled at her and said, "Yeah, I'd greatly appreciate that. Oh, I'm here with another girl, she's eight years old, can you also get her dress free?"

Wenny chuckled and said, "Anything for a friend! Here. My father told me that this dress was worn by the Prime Minister's daughter." She handed you an absolutely outstanding dress, that you couldn't take your eyes off of.

You looked up at Wen, but she was gone. You looked around a bit, but couldn't find her. You left the staff room and walked to the fitting rooms to change into your new dress.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER

You put on some black heels, and stepped out of the changing rooms. Killua looked up at you from his beetle phone and stared at awe in you.

Gippy walked up to you and said, "Y/N! You look so pretty! That dress really suits you

Gippy walked up to you and said, "Y/N! You look so pretty! That dress really suits you." You chuckled and said, "Thanks! I like it as well." Gippy looked at Killua and asked, "Do you like it, catboy?"

Killua shrugged his shoulders and put his hand to his face to cover his blush. Gippy looked back at you and said, "Um, do we have enough money to pay for all of this?" You put your hands in front of you and said, "Oh no. I met the owners' daughter and she offered to pay for our dresses, so we can just leave."

Killua nodded his head and then said, "Then let's go. Gon is waiting for us at the auction building."

AT THE AUCTION BUILDING

Gon smiled and waved at you and said, "Wow, Y/N! I love your dress. You look so pretty in it! It definitely suits you."

You laughed and said, "Thanks Gon! Let's go inside and get a seat." You all walked inside the building and was about to sit down in four isle seats, until you saw Phinks and Feitan sitting next to you.

You, Gippy, Gon, and Killua all ran out of the room and starting running towards the exit, you holding your dress so you wouldn't trip on it.

You guys suddenly got surrounded by Phinks and Feitan, and Phinks said, "No need for you to run away." Feitan put his hands in his pocket and said, "Yeah, don't worry. We're not here to kill you three or anything?"

Gippy raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "Three?" Feitan looked at her and said, "Three. I would gladly kill you though."

Phinks walked past you guys and said, "We're just here to simply enjoy the auction." Gon stopped him and asked, "How's Pakugnoda?"

You and Gippy shared a look.

Phinks turned around to face you guys and said, "She died actually." Gippy stared at the ground and mumbled, "But she was so hot..."

Killua looked at you guys and said, "Come on guys... let's go."

You guys walked away and saw Zepile. He told you guys how a man named Mr. Battera that would be buying Greed Island.