Mary Alice Call

Soon after the entire family, mine and Seth's, learned of our engagement, Alice and Rose began planning the wedding. I was a little out of the loop with the preparations, I wanted to make the most of Seth and my family now that everyone was safe. What I had agreed with Alice and Rose was that they would be responsible for the decoration and wedding planning, while I would be in charge of my dress and shoes.

Four months have passed since we had our almost battle with the Volturi. And every day after our encounter with the vampire royalty was peaceful and happy.

I was watching a movie with Nessie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, when my phone rang. I kept watching the movie, Ness had her head on my lap like I was a human pillow, or would it be a witch pillow?

Esme answered my phone for me. I started paying attention to the conversation.

"Hello? It's Esme. Yes, she is. Would you want to talk to her?"

Esme came to me. "It's Helen. She called to talk with you, honey."

Esme handed me the phone and sat beside me and Nessie. She must be curious to know what was that about.

"Hey, Helen! You wanted to talk with me?" I asked her.

"Hi, Vi. Yes! I have great news!"

"What's up?" I asked, more curious than ever.

"Embry and Sarah's daughter was just born! Wouldn't you like to come visit?"

"That's wonderful! Of course I want to! Your house or Sarah's?"

"Sarah's. We'll be waiting for you. Why don't you invite Seth to come as well?" Helen suggested.

"Great idea, Helen. I'll talk to him. See you soon!" and then I hung up.

"What did she want to talk to you, dear?" Esme asked me, like she hadn't listened to the entire conversation the whole time.

"Embry and Sarah's daughter was born! Helen invited me to visit them."

"That's awesome, sweetheart!"

"Can I go with you?" Ness asked me. "I've never seen a baby before." I couldn't say no to her.

"Of course, Nessie. They'll love to have you there."

I took her hand and went to my car.

"Vi, wait." Esme spoke.

"What is it, mom?" I asked, confused.

"You're not planning tot take Renesmee in your car, are you?"

That's when I remembered my car had only two seats. "Can I borrow yours?" I asked her.

"Of course. the keys are in the garage."

"Thanks, mom."

Nessie and I went down to the garage. I took the Esme's Mercedes keys. I opened the back door so Ness could go in and I put her on the child car seat. Then I got in and turned on the engine.

"Let's go first to Jake's house. Seth's probably there." I told Nessie.

We went to Jake's house. I took Renesmee out of the chair and then we knocked on the door. A few seconds later Billy opened.

"Ah, Violet, Renesmee. Are you two looking for Jacob?"

"Actually we're looking for Seth, I thought he could be with Jake."

"They're both in the garage fixing bikes." Billy said. "You can go there."

"Thanks, Billy."

Nessie and I got to the garage, and there were the two of them.