Volterra and a new friend

It has been a day since my family returned to Forks. Esme has been very sad, leaving her room very little, mostly just to cook. Carlisle has returned to work at the hospital in Forks, but now spends more time at home giving Esme and us attention. Rosalie is alone, she doesn't even talk to Emmett much, most of the time she is playing the piano, Jasper is upset about Alice. Emmett and I are the ones who are a little better.

I went to the mirror in my bedroom.

"Show me Alice Cullen."

Alice and Bella were in a yellow Porsche already in Volterra, running against time to find Edward.

Then I received a phone call. When I saw who it was, it was Jacob. I had to act like it was one of my friends, no one could know it was Jake.

"Hey!"

"What's up, doll? I was wondering, wouldn't you want to come to La Push and meet the guys?"

"Of course! I'm coming!"

"Cool! We could go to the beach so bring other clothes"

"Okay"

And we hung up. Before anything else I realized that I would be in a place full of werewolves and come home smelling of them. I grabbed a backpack and put on some extra clothes and a towel, I put a swimsuit and shorts on top. That swimsuit looked like a blouse so it would be a great disguise. I put the backpack on my back and went downstairs to get my bike.

As I was coming downstairs, in the living room were Carlisle, Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett. Rose was at the piano playing a song and paid no attention to me. Carlisle asked, "Where are you going?"  He has always denied being overprotective, but he always asks me these things.

"I'm going to Sarah's, I'll come back later."

I was a little nervous because I was terrible at lying to someone in the family. But at least Edward wouldn't be reading my mind at that moment.

"Okay, you can go. Have fun." he told me.

I walked toward the garage when Carlisle asked, "Don't you think it's better if Emmett or Jasper takes you?"

"Dad, I know how to drive. Don't worry, I can handle myself."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then a hug. When I got to the garage, I put on my helmet, got on my bike and left.

When I arrived at Jake's house, he was waiting for me outside. He was accompanied by two friends, and I soon realized that they were the same ones who were with him the night he dropped Bella off at home after she jumped off the cliff. I left my bike in his garage, took off my helmet, and walked towards them.

"Wow! That bike is one of the best and most expensive!" Jacob spoke.

"Is it yours?" one of his friends asked me.

"Yeah. My dad gets over protective sometimes. When I told him I wanted to ride a bike he didn't let me at first, but he did once he found one that would be good."

"Awesome!" the other one said.

"Embry, Quil, this is Violet Cullen, the most badass Cullen, like I've told you. Doll, these are Embry Call and Quil Ateara." Jacob introduced us.

"It's the first time a Cullen comes by. I want to see Paul and Sam's faces when they meet you." Embry said.

"What's up, Rochester? How you doing?" Quil spoke.

"Rochester?" I asked confusingly..

"Yeah, it's your nickname from now on. We usually call our friends by the city they are from." Embry answered me.