"If this is a Villa then there must be a Kitchen," Jimin spoke out of the blue.

"What?! Have you gone insane? Understand the situation, at least!" Yoongi yelled in a disgusting tone.

"Yes, I am. Aren't you guys starving?!" Jimin retorted, throwing another question. 

No one uttered a single word at the moment cause no matter how much they'd convinced themselves, they couldn't deny the fact Jimin stated.  

"You really have no shame, Park Jimin." Hoseok said as all of them began to search for the kitchen.

"Don't you know? Someone said, there should be no shame when it comes to hunger." Jimin articulated. 

"And who said that?" Hoseok folded his arms against his chest.

"Me!" Jimin cheekily replied.

Everyone glared at him with a 'We're so done' expression.

After a few minutes of exploring, they found the kitchen.

They passed through the dining room- a royal, grand oval table made from high-quality wood and ten maroon velvety chairs placed around. The table has been laid, the plates and silverware lay there untouched and unused like a forgotten date.

Dust swirled around the kitchen as they made their way inside. Few porcelain plates lay shattered in pieces on the floor tile. The only sound to be heard was the drip, drip of the faucet. A lone mouse having pink spearlike ears stood sentry at the sink. Never having a visitor in a while, it curiously eyed them before scuttling away.

"There must be something in there." Jin cocked his index finger at the corner where a harvest gold fridge stood as if it was ready to walk anytime.

"Guys!! see what I've got." Jungkook whooped as all of them gathered around him.

"Fruits, eggs, and bread!" 

"Woah!" they stunned as if they've discovered a treasure or something. 

Well, that was more than any treasure to them at that moment.

They all quickly settled themselves around the big dining table, each taking a chair and started munching on the stuff whatever they had which felt quite savory.

They were so hungry that God could not appear to them except in the form of food. 

"Shouldn't we do something to break this awkward silence?" Namjoon proposed the idea while crossing his fingers above his knuckles. 

"Hmm...how about a story?" Taehyung suggested.

"Sounds good!"

Taehyung cleared his throat a little upon everyone's agreement.

"Once there was a girl named Amanda. She lived in a big house with her grandma as her parents died in a fire incident when she was four. It was her birthday when she dressed up in a beautiful knee-length white frock. She merrily ran to her grandma who was preparing her favorite dishes in the kitchen. 

"Grandma, grandma how am I looking?" she spun around showing her dress. 

"Aww, you're looking like the most beautiful princess in the world." her grandma picked her up in her lap. They both laughed happily. But who knew that laugh was not acceptable to their destiny...

On that night, when all her friends came to her birthday party, she blew off the number '9' candle and cut the cake, the claps filled the air as they wished her. Her friends requested her to play the piano that was the antique heirloom of their family. She sat in front of the piano and pressed a key and then a cute melody came out as her fingers moved in sync over the keys."

As they were curiously listening to Taehyung's story, all of a sudden, the sound of a musical instrument heard in their ears...a piano.

"D-did you hear that? s-someone's playing a p-piano." Hoseok stuttered as the hair on the back of his neck raised. 

They choked on their own saliva as they could actually hear the piano that played by itself. All of them covered their ears tightly as the melody seemed so disgusting as it eventually turned wild and then unbearable.

After a few seconds, they slowly removed their hands only to found that it was now all deadly silent again.

"Enough with this crappy story! You're scaring the shit out of me!!" Yoongi lashed as his face turned pale.

It is said right-

"IMAGINATION, of course, can open any door, turn the key and let the terror walk right in."

"Excuse me, I've to use the washroom," Jimin said as he walked out of there.

He made his way to the washroom, his palms tightly balled into fists as he felt like he was not alone in the dark. He twisted the doorknob with a 'click' and a wail resonated in the air,

"ARGHHH!" 

Author's Note:

Heya guys!! How was the horror level? Was it enough scary to engage you? Don't worry there's much more to come. 😏😉

Have a lovely day/night! Take care and stay safe always~

I purple you 💜💜💜