Chapter 29: The leader's resolve

Start from the beginning

Togami's face suddenly became stern, and his eyes fixated on the food-covered table.

"This is dangerous." Togami stomps towards the table

"H...Hey! What are you doing?!"

"That's so unfair! He's eating the food all by himself!"

"I am not eating it...!"

"However you look at it, this is eating!"

"I am telling you, that is not what I'm doing...! Take a good look at this food."

"It looks like delicious grilled meat..."

"And what is this delicious grilled meat attached to?"

"Hm? They're steel skewers."

"That's right. These steel skewers are exceedingly dangerous. And therefore... as the person in charge I must confiscate them!"

"Ah, it seems everyone is here! In that case, let me bring in the main... um..."

"Hey!! You started eating already?"

"Who made this food?"

"Um... I...I did... Um, are you from the Gourmet Club?"

"What were you thinking? How could you use such a dangerous implement in your food...?"

"D...Dangerous...? This is Churrasco, a legendary South American skewered meat dish..."

"See, it fits the tropical mood, so I thought it would be just right for our party."

"The problem is the skewers, not the food."

"Eh?! I can't even use skewers?!"

"From this reaction, I am guessing there are other dangerous items you know about... Oi, Hinata. Come with me. We have work to do."

"W...Why me?!"

"Hurry up."

"Can I tag along too?" Chiaki asks

"...Sure, it would be okay to have more people anyway."

Twogami, Hajime and Chiaki leave the room.

"Damn him! He just ate the meat and went out like that!!" Akane yells

"So for now let's just wait."

Good... There is only the knife left now. If I take it, Nagito won't be able to find the knife during the blackout. Perfect reason to lock him up. Well then...

"Tsumiki-san, can you come here for a moment?"

"Y-yeah!!" Mikan walks to my place

"I want to give this back to you, you forgot it last time." I give her some bandages

"Heh?? It dropped?? I'm very sorry for making you pick it up!!"

"Don't worry I don't mind. Here, take it."

Of course I don't worry cause I just took it from the supermarket. Sorry Mikan but this is for the greater good.

"T-thank you very much!"

I purposely drop the bandages. Gosh I'm feeling like a bad guy now.

"Oh, I carelessly dropped it. Sorry."

"T-that is... Ah!!"

When she picks the bandages up, she trips on the lamb cord and fall down. Wow I didn't expect it to go this well.

"I...I'm sorry! I fell down again!"

"Yay! An indecent pose! This is clearly a fan service scene, isn't it!" Hiyoko says