Arrested, Jailed, and Sure as Hell Scared

Two days. I spent two whole days in that stupid jail cell. Emma checked in on me, but for the most part I was by myself. The teal painted walls were starting to drive me mad. I paced back and forth in my cell, probably wearing a path in the floor. The walls seemed to be shrinking by the minute. Emma was sitting at her desk, her feet propped up on her desk. She watched me intently.

"Not used to being in enclosed spaces?" She asked curiously.

"Not really." I said, remembering the time in Neverland when Pan had calmed my cleithrophobia. Speaking of Pan, what was his next move going to be. He said he needed me out of the way. What does that mean?

"You still freaking out over the whole Henry thing?" Emma asked.

"What did you expect?" I snapped. Emma sighed. She stood up and grabbed her keys.

"What'll it be for lunch?" She said.

"Anything's fine." I answered, still pacing in my cell. Emma nodded and left to go get lunch. I could tell she liked me, just like everyone else in the town. They just all thought I was going crazy. I could't say I blamed them. I mean, it was a big leap that they even trusted me in the first place, being Pan's little pet and all. Also, it was kinda hard to ignore the fact that I held a blade to "Henry's" throat. You see what I did with the quotation marks there? I looked out the window from inside the cell. I saw Emma walking down the street towards her yellow bug. I sighed loudly. When were they going to let me out so I can figure out what the hell Pan is up to! Suddenly, I heard a loud whoosh. I turned around quickly and saw "Henry" standing just outside my cell with a cloud of green smoke clearing around him. I glared daggers at him, while he smiled patronizingly.

"You again." I snarled. He laughed.

"Glad to see me?" He teased. I put my hands in my pockets, giving the impression that I wasn't jumping out of my skin when in fact, I was.

"I'm guessing that "next stage" is complete?" I said, hoping he would tell me what exactly that was.

"You guess correctly, and if the next stage is complete, then you know what happens next." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you said you'd "be back for me."" I said, using my fingers for air quotes. "That probably means you'll just taunt me with words like you always do." He laughed again.

"You couldn't be more wrong." He replied with a mischievous smile. I narrowed my eyes.

"Let me ask you something." I began. "Why did you wait so long to reveal yourself to me? Why not just tell me from the start? Nobody would've believed me." He started to walk around in front of the cell, his hands folded behind his back.

"I wanted to see how long it would take you." He replied. "I knew it wouldn't take long. No matter how much you deny it, Ava, you are the person that knows me best." My jaw clenched.

"And also to make your mind sharper." He added as an afterthought.

"How would that benefit you?" I asked. He stopped pacing and looked me right in the eyes.

"Because every villain needs to have a sharp mind." He said with a malicious expression. I took a step closer so I was close enough to look down at him, Henry was sufficiently shorter than me.

"I will never become a villain." I growled. He smiled knowingly.

"You won't be able to stay good when you're in love with a villain." He said. If I had been drinking something, I would've spit it out.

"Who the hell ever said I was in love with you!" I shouted.

"You did, just now." He said slyly. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Him and his stupid mind games.

"I will not become a villain and I am not in love with you!" I said. He jerked forward and put his head in between the bars of the cell.

"You will soon enough." He said darkly. I suppressed the shiver that ran through my body. "I will teach you to love me, and I will corrupt that heart of yours." I took a step back. Emma where are you? He stepped back. One second he was outside my cell, the next he was standing right in front of me. I blinked and backed away from him. A sinister smirk spread across his lips. My breathing became rushed.

"Now, let's get you out of this jail cell." He said. I managed to get one scream out before Pan wrapped his hand around my arm and a swirl of green smoke enveloped us.
➳➴➵➶➷➸➹
Emma walked into her office with her hands full. She set down the fast food bags and looked over at Ava's cell. It was empty. She immediately raced over to it. Emma inspected it closely but saw that Ava was gone. She rattled the bars and the door. It was still locked soundly, and Ava's sword was still on her desk. If she had managed to escape, she would've taken her sword with her. Emma started to panic. Had someone taken her? If so, who? Maybe Ava was right about Pan being up to something. Emma grabbed her walkie-talkie and pressed the call button. She told David to meet her at the station. Emma told him that Ava was gone, but she didn't think she left on her own.

Yeah it was short but I'm kinda in a stump right now. If you have any ideas about how the story should continue then PLEASE TELL ME!!! I'm stuck right now!! Vote and comment some new ideas!! :)