There's Rain in Summer

Start from the beginning

Somehow the plan works, Y/n looks down and immediately turns red, glancing away. She takes notice of it and pretends to be dense like a certain upperclassmen.

"Senpai, why are you red?~ Is it because he's never close to a girl like this before?~"

"N-No! It feels hot!" Y/n tries to protest, he scoots a few inches away from her to make some space. Nagatoro had a satisfied smile glued on her face, she moves into him some more. "Come on! You would be red because you're sitting next to a cute girl!~"

A wink was all she needed to make as Y/n was officially ready to burst for both joy and embarrassment. Nagatoro decides to cool the toying for now and slide back a little and find out where he lives.

"What about your's, senpai? Where do you live?"

He quickly darts a look at her, still flustered at the series of events from earlier. "H-Huh?"

"Where do you live? IF you don't mind me asking?" She adds the second part in, Y/n stares at her for a bit then points down the road ahead. "I-It's... a long way down this path. A few minutes forward, a left turn, through a tunnel, and then a right turn and another left turn again."

Pretty long even though Y/n and Nagatoro meets each other at an agreed point from their paths and stroll their way to the school.

"Looks like it isn't going to clear up soon so imma have to book it to the tunnel..." Y/n decides as he gets up with his bags on his back and in his hands and plants a foot behind him.

Of course she wants to hang out with senpai a little longer since she had to help out with the swim club on a few things. There was only one solution to keep him by her side.

"Alright... I'll see you at school, Nagatoro. Stay-"

"Why not crash at my place for awhile?" Y/n stops, a hand had grabs onto his, turning back and sees a cute pair of eyes staring into his.

At this point, Y/n doesn't know whether this was one of Nagatoro's shenanigans or not but it sounds logical and it might be a once-in-a-lifetime thing that would never happen again in a million years.

He decides to risk it for the biscuit. "I... Are you sure?"

"Come on! At least until the rain goes away!"

Now he knew she was serious, the eyes that didn't show a hint of the usual sadism was all he could see. With a grand sigh, Y/n nods as Nagatoro smiles. "Great! Now come on! I don't wanna be trapped here longer than I need to be." She gives a small playful slap on his head before taking off. He was dazed at her action but runs after her.

Mixed with sweat and rain, Y/n chased down the girl, they make a right turn after the store nearby and dashed down the long alley. It wouldn't take long until they finally find their way at a house that was unfamiliar to Y/n.

Nagatoro quickly takes out a house key and unlocks the door, hopping in along with Y/n who was already soaked more than last time. He takes a good glance at the interior of her home, it was a first time since he ever went inside someone's house.

"Nice home." Y/n takes off his shoes and socks.

"Thanks!" He hears her run down the stairs while rubbing the remaining water from the rain with a new pair of.. clothes... on her...

Wow... This is the first time I see her out of her school uniform...

He quickly shake the thoughts away, finessing himself from another small toying session by Nagatoro as he sees her hand motioning him to follow her.

"So where's your parents? Siblings?"

"They're not home. They'll be here until late." They both stop in front of a door, Nagatoro commands him to stay behind and slips in.